Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
when i worked food service jobs as a teen, this is why i didn't work the register much

craziest thing is this bytch actually thought people would take her side and posted that shyt up

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
The whore got fired

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2013/06/taylor_chapman_gets_fired_power_sales.php

Ending a wild week of vitriol, in which Taylor Chapman became the most hated person on the Internet, she has been fired from her marketing position, according to a statement released by her former company at 1:30 a.m. this morning.

PowerSales Team, which is based in Fort Lauderdale and has directed Chapman to represent several local businesses in hilariously boring videos, uploaded to its website one more starring Chapman late last night.

But this video -- if it's authentic -- is the strangest one yet.

See also:
-Taylor Chapman, Local Racist Who Hates Dunkin' Donuts, Is Engaged To a Criminal
-Broward Woman Goes Nuts on Dunkin' Donuts Employee

First, the company posted this rather benign, but direct message declaring Chapman's termination:

We have previously employed Taylor Chapman as a Video spokesperson in the past. But due to her racist viral video rant on two Dunkin' Donuts employees and the large amount of complaint calls and public outcry to our website. We have made an official statement regarding the status of Taylor Chapman with our organization.

We will no longer employ her for any future video spokesperson positions. Her behavior was disgusting and foul to say the least, and we do not work with anyone who displays such toxic rhetoric as we have seen Ms. Chapman do on her video.

But then, an additional video was uploaded, which is chilling, vile, and goes further to publicly demonize Taylor Chapman than what would be normal American business etiquette at the time of someone's termination:

When New Times called PowerSales for comment, the call was forwarded to this automated message: "Thank you for calling our corporate website. We have terminated our relationship with video spokesperson Taylor Chapman. If you need any more information you can go to our website."

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:salute:

I hate those pretentious fukks... They give an account of a bad experience, then make such a big deal of it...

"I went to starbucks and they didnt give the me right amount of espresso, i asked for a 2 percent low fat latte, and they gave me a soy latte, I am never going here again :queen:"

Like nikka, people make mistakes damn :rudy:

I'm not gonna lie though when I goto chik-fil-lay and I order a Spicy chicken sandwich the only other thing on that sandwich is pickles, when I ask them to take off the pickels and I get home and there is pickles on the sandwich I get:snoop:

There was a stretch of time to where I would say that and not only would there be pickles on the sandwich, there would be extra pickles in a seperate container I thought they were trolling me it got so careless

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just get the manager.

The internet will deal with this bytch though. We gonna make her a star.

a0vqt0.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
miphzq.gif

Jesus look how this bytch is living. bytch so lazy they put concrete on all their grass so they didnt have to mow their lawn. You know this some white trash. :heh: House look like they built an expansion on a trailer home. Neighborhood look like they threw concrete on top of a swamp.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
miphzq.gif

Jesus look how this bytch is living. bytch so lazy they put concrete on all their grass so they didnt have to mow their lawn. You know this some white trash. :heh: House look like they built an expansion on a trailer home.

:obama3::obama3::obama3::obama3:

On some real sh!t I will let her blow me off :smugbiden:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I woulda told that bytch to bounce. If I was the manager I woulda told that bytch to bounce. Then I woulda shouted out the homies for the viral vid. :jawalrus:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
lol @ the above house.

What ever happened to this story? Miss ole girl :shaq:

Edit: Looks like she got fired.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
all that over a receipt? :heh:

she said the people in Indiana pissed in her fries, I wonder why....

then she said they probably will mess with her food there, that's why she's giving it to her boyfriend :russ:

what a good girlfriend. that bytch never had to work fast food obviously