Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
:khallid: Yet again, look how succinct and reasonable the responses are when white women act disrespectful and obnoxious (and even racist) in public. I see some trying to excuse and downplay her behavior because you know they have to get the benefit of the doubt. :Step:

No wonder these weak individuals keep trying to breed themselves out of existence. The self-genocide of the weak because they know they shouldn't exist according to nature. :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The internet is about to go in
Meet The Horrible Florida Woman Who Filmed Herself Berating Dunkin' Donuts Workers | The Smoking Gun

2vb6l48.jpg

The internet takes no prisoners. :birdman:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This video clearly shows some guys are thirsty as hell because I don't know how in the world she has a boyfriend.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Look mayne...

everyone keeps talmbat how we have a progressive society and all that...but if it was really so, all of the customers in that establishment would've piled up on this broad like a slaveship and broke the camera for this bilge since they know the staff couldn't do it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If certain nikkas here were in line while she was doing this, they would :cape: and try to pay for her meal. Even after heAring her call the clerk a sand ******, they'd beat if she let them.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I 've never understood why customers come in extremely heated and give the biz to the lowest cat on the totem poll. If you know you're gonna get hype about something ask to speak to the manager, not the high school kids.