Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can some on photoshop some pictures of here with a dikk in her mouth and send them to her

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
skank4.jpg

:heh:tell me she isn't that dumb to keep her address in this picture

Boy C

SPC
Daps
whats the deal though? do I gotta wipe my computer now?

I tried googling what the web page said and it brought up terrorist shyt online :sadbron:

where did you find that link breh?

WTF IS THAT shyt THEN? :merchant:

Im not tryin to harrass you breh, but I need to know where you copied that link from

Damn! It was from a YouTube video description. I simply copied the url found in the video description of the YouTube video.

Steps I did to get the video
1) youtube.com
2) Searched Dunkin Donuts
3) Click filter results
4) Sort by upload date
5) Searched for the full video (8 minutes) with a good description in the video page
6) Went to the video by TheDarcyChloe ( Her front page = TheDarcyChloe - YouTube )
7) Read the video description and copied what I found was interesting onto the-coli

I did not go to the link myself, but when I pasted it into the-coli it gave me a weird url tag about some haxor warz site. You know, to DL movies, games, etc. I edited my posting to get that crap out because it was not necessary. I thought I edited it out, but I guess the website was the same thing? :angry:

Video description on Youtube:

Published on Jun 11, 2013
27-year-old Florida Taylor Chapman is famous now and I hope we keep this going. There will be a website up soon with all things Taylor at [malware here] Please post all info you can about Taylor in the comments. Check out others videos of here at http://www.youtube.com/....... and several have been removed.

The link to the YouTube video of the Dunkin Donuts incident.
*No malware, it goes to the video. The malware is found in the video description.

My apologizes, again :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn! It was from a YouTube video description. I simply copied the url found in the video description of the YouTube video.

Steps I did to get the video
1) youtube.com
2) Searched Dunkin Donuts
3) Click filter results
4) Sort by upload date
5) Searched for the full video (8 minutes) with a good description in the video page.
6) Went to the video by TheDarcyChloe ( TheDarcyChloe - YouTube )
7) Read the video description and copied what I found was interesting on the-coli.

I did not go to the link myself, but when I pasted it into the-coli it gave me a weird url tag about some haxor warz site. You know, to DL movies, games, etc. I edited my posting to get that crap out because it was not necessary. I thought I edited it out, but I guess the website was the same thing? :angry:

Video description on Youtube:

The link to the YouTube video of the Dunkin Donuts incident.
*No malware, it goes to the video. The malware is found in the video description.
Dunkin Donuts Lady Goes Crazy Over Receipt - YouTube

My apologizes, again :(

Why the fukk would you post a dubious link here, jackass? :birdman:

@Brooklynzson :comeon:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
someone leak her phone number so we can troll her
What? She's a cac bytch you're supposed to whiteknight her c00n ass.

I do not know mayne but she is kind of sexy in this pic :patrice:
yup she'll be calling you a N*** you POS

Why are you fools in here giving her compliments?
i cant.....
Icant.gif

Seems really sensitive. Sure there are worse customers out there but still. I didn't like the whole intimidation aspect. They were REALLY professional
Nope....seems really racist.

I retired as an internet troll but i need someone to post her IG name I cant find it. Im just curious :flabbynsick:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Why the fukk would you post a dubious link here, jackass? :birdman:

@Brooklynzson :comeon:

Edited it out the first time I noticed it. Don't think I even submitted the posting with the website mentioned.

I did not know it was a dubious link. Not like I was searching for it, I was on the topic of this white lady.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
People should be beaten for such things as this. :smh: