Wow. California black ADOS residents might be getting $223,200 per person in reparations.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, it clearly won’t be that easy if this ever actually materialized. They have tax and residency records, I’m sure there will be a timeframe you had to live here, gonna have to prove your ancestry…wouldn’t be surprised if they even limited to people on record as being born here vs moving here. So many obstacles for this beyond the first hurdle of getting it passed
Yea exactly. I told her we’d most likely have to be born in Cali from what I read. I can prove that I’m a descendant of a slave woman though, but she can’t

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A good chunk of nikkaz would do this sadly. :snoop:

Buying a car and some bullshyt would have that money all going right back into cac's pockets indeed.

But there would be a ton of smart cats too that would do something useful. I'd :salute: those folks.
Like @Peachstate said, why the concern as to how people would spend their owed compensation - nothing but a distraction point. The focus is the debt owed

I.e. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Last time I checked people need reliable cars to travel, run errands and primarily for work, what’s the issue? Whites control the economy - supply and demand, you line their pockets posting on this site, using the internet so now with an additional $232k? That will change how?
That money will instantly be fed back into white owned companies and nothing will change :blessed:

At least you got your new car though :blessed:
- end of your part in this discussion, we know where you stand. Are you white, foreign, Canadian or all of the above?

The trillions of dollars that America sends to failed states and military coups that you never question but all of a sudden how Black Americans will spend their owed contributions is your concern, Fukkin joke.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
some of yall really cant hold your contempt huh:sas1:

you can find the PDF with all the numbers with just a google search

dont expose yourselves now, thinking BA's only gonna spend it on Gucci. The money isnt JUST going to poor blacks. If mt grandfather was still alive and been a Cali breh, we wouldve did MONUMENTAL things with reparations. My uncles are still alive, had they been Cali brehs they wouldve did alot of building with this shyt.

You nikkas thinking all ADOSians is scammers and luxury brand obsessed is telling. Comparing yourselves to the Black American gangster instead of the Vernon Jordans and Clementa Pinckneys we've given the world
:sas2:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Like @Peachstate said, why the concern as to how people would spend their owed compensation - nothing but a distraction point. The focus is the debt owed

I.e. the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

I just personally don't like that shyt.

Hopefully it's used for home ownership, starting businesses, investments, etc. shyt that will benefit you and form a basis for passing down wealth to your family. Not buying a bunch of materialistic shyt that goes directly back into cac pockets and you back in the same spot as before.

But you're not wrong if cats choose to fukk off their money on their own. I do believe most would be smart with the money.

The scammers are gonna go bananas too trying to rip people off.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
reparation money or do you have to have been born there or lived there for a certain amount of time?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’m gonna keep it real with you and some of you won’t like this… if this ever passed, CACs will burn the country down first before anyone receives a dime.

It would be jan 6th on steroids. So you better be willing to fight first before the checks ever clear.

These CACs will cut their own nose before we get a dime.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Newsome is a good choice for Democrats in 2024, very progressive.

America isn’t ready yet. give it to 2028 at the earliest. there’s still a lot of Fascist old boomers that gotta die out before we can start doing that. but i agree with Newsome he’s him, and if he could do something like this nationwide i would vote for him in a second.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I’m gonna keep it real with you and some of you won’t like this… if this ever passed, CACs will burn the country down first before anyone receives a dime.

It would be jan 6th on steroids. So you better be willing to fight first before the checks ever clear.

These CACs will cut their own nose before we get a dime.

Let em, they won’t be the majority for vey long anyway. So it’s GONNA happen eventually.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Let em, they won’t be the majority for vey long anyway. So it’s GONNA happen eventually.
I have no doubt it will happen, but I guarantee it won’t happen without bloodshed. It’s in CACs nature.

They got mad when trump didn’t win. They lost their minds when Obama was elected. They destroyed black Wall Street because we were prospering.

You just have to look at history. CACs as a whole are not going let us get six figure checks whilst the majority of them are in the gutter.