Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont get what some idiotic misogynistic sht has to do with this...These stupid wedges over race, religion, gender, etc where people wanna feel superior by hating on the other is fcking annoying.

:what:

I.... don't see where anyone here said any of that breh. Calm down my man it's just a discussion.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
listen niqqas...im not going to get into your stupid, bitter, tommy sotomoyer, hella suspect, nonsense....Im assuming if you are marrying a person than you love that person, so I dont get what some idiotic misogynistic sht has to do with this, unless you feel like men are perfect creatures incapable of fcking up. These stupid wedges over race, religion, gender, etc where people wanna feel superior by hating on the other is fcking annoying.

Lol.

Her: Baby lets get married. 'ok'

Her: Get me a ring! 'ok'

Her: Lets get a big wedding hall with 5K worth of flower arrangements 'ok'

Her: Take on my debt through this marraige. 'ok'

Her: Get us a nice house ' ok'

Him: Do one thing for me and sign this doc
:bryan: nikka hell no

What happened to marriage being a compromise?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And no one should be FORCED to sign a pre-nup but if they decide not to, it's a good reason for the relationship to end. They clearly don't have the same view about finances going into the marriage. Only someone who doesn't have anything to protect would be against a pre-nup. I bet AFTER she got her doctor money she should want him to sign a pre-nup.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:what:

I.... don't see where anyone here said any of that breh. Calm down my man it's just a discussion.

It is just a discussion. Actually, my first year of law school I had a month long internship at a family law firm here in San Diego. It was only a month long because it was completely miserable and I realized how intensely disgusted I was with how family law worked. Something else I learned is that sometimes women themselves can get screwed over pretty badly in divorces because they didn't cover their bases properly. In any case, people seem to think that prenuptial agreements only benefit men and are only there to protect men, but there are women that could make really, really good use out of a prenuptial agreement, so we shouldn't ignore that either.

:manny:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would rather life sentance over no pre nup.

Would rather life sentance over marriage

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Lol.

Her: Baby lets get married. 'ok'

Her: Get me a ring! 'ok'

Her: Lets get a big wedding hall with 5K worth of flower arrangements 'ok'

Her: Take on my debt through this marraige. 'ok'

Her: Get us a nice house ' ok'

Him: Do one thing for me and sign this doc
:bryan: nikka hell no

What happened to marriage being a compromise?

well for starters the brides fam typically pays for the wedding...and I love how you assume that major financial purchases will be made solely by him, but then again you somebody that seems like you got everything figured out in your own mind.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well for starters the brides fam typically pays for the wedding...and I love how you assume that major financial purchases will be made solely by him, but then again you somebody that seems like you got everything figured out in your own mind.

Of the dozen or so weddings I've been to in my adult life, only 1 did the brides family pay for the wedding, and that was my folks paying for my sister. Just my experience, ymmv. The traditional wedding doesn't exist anymore. Remember when brides used to come with virginity and a dowry?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Start at 5:10 Stephen Jackson talks about his pre-nup. He's a smart man :salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

all jokes aside,

Legit question for you: Who do you think will take more financial risk in this marriage for the 1st 10 years? The Bride with her 200K of school debt, or the husband?

Excuse me if i think money is a little more valuable than the AVERAGE, i said AVERAGE, marriage.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I bet money that when you start a successful business or get a nice investment portfolio going you're going to think twice about a pre-nup. You probably don't have shyt( no offense) so it's easy to talk that love shyt, but wait until you get a little money.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My man we know the laws. We know that "alimony is only awarded on 0.00034% of cases" we know that "Pre-marital assets are only divided when the wealth gap is severe." We know that "a prenup is no guarantee, a judge can throw it out." yadda yadda.

But why take the chance? Seriously, why take the chance? Give me one reason why having a prenuptial agreement, something that takes a matter of minutes, is a bad idea?

Because worrying about a prenup could make you miss out on a rewarding relationship. And having a prenup may make you less inclined to make that relationship work.

It's not worth it to add that extra baggage and doubt to your relationship unless you really have something to loose. Telling a chick "sign this prenup, cause you can't have none of my orange soda" just makes you look like an insecure a$$hole.