Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:dwillhuh:.......:childplease:.........:russ:

In men vs women topics, your posts always sound mad suspect.

Seems like you should be more concerned with the woman being alone.

A prenup would be great for him but bad for her.

He would keep all his business money. Plus maybe get a peice of her bread if she becomes more successful.

For her it's basicly everything that was built in the relationship. Which would include her career.

I'm not a lawyer but from the naked eye he would be a simp to not get it.

She doesn't love him enough to get. What she afraid of?

Why are you defending not having a prenup since you are assuming she's gonna live good off the medical field.

Thats funny, 'cause I think ya'll niqqas is mad suspect, the way ya'll seem fixated on pushing men away from women. Its like you want these men for yourselves or somethin'. Like I said, always hatin on love and teeth sucking over other people's relationships, was behavior I previously considered feminine.

Im 27 homie, so I got a lil experience with life...im assuming you're much younger. Perhaps I just see things from a different vantage point. If you cant understand how someone would object to entering a marriage signing a document that plans for its termination, then you just dont get it. Whats the point of getting married, which is assumed a lifelong commitment, and signing a prenup before it even starts? Ya'll have no business getting married --- and its not because of her not enthusiastically agreeing to it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im 27 homie, so I got a lil experience with life...im assuming you're much younger. Perhaps I just see things from a different vantage point. If you cant understand how someone would object to entering a marriage signing a document that plans for its termination, then you just dont get it. Whats the point of getting married, which is assumed a lifelong commitment, and signing a prenup before it even starts? Ya'll have no business getting married --- and its not because of her not enthusiastically agreeing to it.

See right there is the logical fallacy. You're equating being prepared in the case of divorce with not being fully invested in the relationship. That's just nuts.

I wear a seatbelt every time I drive, but I still avoid accidents as much as possible. Same concept.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats funny, 'cause I think ya'll niqqas is mad suspect, the way ya'll seem fixated on pushing men away from women. Its like you want these men for yourselves or somethin'. Like I said, always hatin on love and teeth sucking over other people's relationships, was behavior I previously considered feminine.

You buy insurance for your car, just incase but that doesn't mean go out looking for an accident.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Money is important, it's not everything but it gives you options. It's perfectly ok to want to protect your pre-marital assests (like BlvdBrawlwer said), especially if you've worked hard and sacrificed to get there. and lol at "lil trucking company". I'm pretty sure son, worked his ass off to start that company.

Medical school typically comes with medical school debt close to six figures, so the husband would have to take that on as well and once they marry it's HIS debt too. Then she still has to do clinicals or residency (or something I forget) for a period of time at a low salary before she starts making good money. So he's taking on A LOT financially and she's not even a doctor yet.

we're just different people. you make relationships and marriage sound like a leveraged buyout, whereas I feel if you are in love then you're in love. If you have reservations about the person you're marrying, then that should be irrespective of talks about debt/asset ratios and potential earnings.....I feel like this mentality has contributed to our skyrocketing divorce rates. We dont value each other as people...we're just inanimate financial options to each other that must be leveraged.

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

I have a question for you will you be there to keep him warm at night when she walks with half? :ufdup:

Clearly you are not on that mollywatr.

No_bammer_weed

Daps
See right there is the logical fallacy. You're equating being prepared in the case of divorce with not being fully invested in the relationship. That's just nuts.

I wear a seatbelt every time I drive, but I still avoid accidents as much as possible. Same concept.

your wife isnt a piece of material to keep you strapped in a seat. She is your lover and the potential bearer of your children...she aint a seatbelt, homeboy.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we're just different people. you make relationships and marriage sound like a leveraged buyout, whereas I feel if you are in love then you're in love. If you have reservations about the person you're marrying, then that should be irrespective of talks about debt/asset ratios and potential earnings.....I feel like this mentality has contributed to our skyrocketing divorce rates. We dont value each other as people...we're just inanimate financial options to each other that must be leveraged.

You're honestly not wrong, but here's the thing. Your wife / husband is just as much a financial partner as they are your lover. There's also a very good chance that you won't be as "in love" with your partner 10 years from now as you are when you get married; it's just the nature of the thing. Over that 10 years, though, while your love will have faded a bit or a lot, your financial dependence on the person will have likely increased by an order of magnitude, so it makes sense to approach marriage from a "business relationship" type of mindset. I mean hell, that was originally the purpose of marriage.

your wife isnt a piece of material to keep you strapped in a seat. She is your lover and the potential bearer of your children...she aint a seatbelt, homeboy.

I think you missed the point of the analogy.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

Typical response from someone who thinks women have no fault.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
You're a fukking idiot if you don't. It's like betting half of everything you own that you'll both love each other forever. Years and eventually decades go by, and you could eventually drift apart. It happens. Doesn't mean that the love you had on your wedding day didn't exist, it doesn't mean that the children you had together don't mean anything to you, it just means that you need to part ways. It's about being realistic and knowing that marriage isn't the average 15-20 year commitment that it was when it was first instituted. Prenuptial agreements allow for the facilitation of cleaner breakups and a lot of people, particularly men, would be save a lot of anguish if they decided to go this route instead of buying into the romantic comedy fantasy of "happily ever after."

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The number one cause of divorce is financial issues. People not being on the same page about money and that shyt will wreak havoc on your marriage.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If you cant understand how someone would object to entering a marriage signing a document that plans for its termination, then you just dont get it. Whats the point of getting married, which is assumed a lifelong commitment, and signing a prenup before it even starts? Ya'll have no business getting married --- and its not because of her not enthusiastically agreeing to it.

Men and women change in relationships, alot of times for the worse like the weather. No one wants to be in a relationship that's lookin' :flabbynsick: and they have to wake up in the morning, look themselves in the mirror like :ufdup:

We've all seen when divorce comes around and muhf*ckahs just start to get vindictive......and I'm really trying my best to stay gender neutral, but when have you ever seen a dude do something like this

nDFPzM4.jpg

:russ::dead::damn::smh: Love has nothing to do with money, the institution of marriage or the big business of divorce

No_bammer_weed

Daps
Typical response from someone who thinks women have no fault.

listen niqqas...im not going to get into your stupid, bitter, tommy sotomoyer, hella suspect, nonsense....Im assuming if you are marrying a person than you love that person, so I dont get what some idiotic misogynistic sht has to do with this, unless you feel like men are perfect creatures incapable of fcking up. These stupid wedges over race, religion, gender, etc where people wanna feel superior by hating on the other is fcking annoying.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Men and women change in relationships, alot of times for the worse like the weather. No one wants to be in a relationship that's lookin' :flabbynsick: and they have to wake up in the morning, look themselves in the mirror like :ufdup:

We've all seen when divorce comes around and muhf*ckahs just start to get vindictive......and I'm really trying my best to stay gender neutral, but when have you ever seen a dude do something like this

nDFPzM4.jpg

:russ::dead::damn::smh:

Completely unrelated, but that car is :noah:

I'm trying to save for one once I get out of law school. :smugfavre: