Would you throw your fiance in the bushes if she refused to sign dat nup?!?!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

I will gladly introduce my potna to some broads
that will do all that and shut the fukk up while doing
it and it would only cost him maybe 5%:mjpls:

fukk that half shyt...
a0yqua.jpg

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I will gladly introduce my potna to some broads
that will do all that and shut the fukk up while doing
it and it would only cost him maybe 5%:mjpls:

fukk that half shyt...
a0yqua.jpg

:stopitslime:

Shes in medical school...get real. Her bread is gunna be fine. Just curious to me that a lot of brothas would encourage a man to break up with a woman, whom you dont know and seems like a great catch. I thought thats what females always do...try to encourage their girlfriends to break up w/ they men.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
so all you niqqas that are cheerleading this move, I have a question: Are ya'll gunna hold this niqqa down and keep him warm at night when this relationship falls apart, and nobody is there to pick up the pieces once he realizes he made a stupid mistake?

Sunbeam microplush electric blankets for da win

bbb60428c4bbbbe57b18e4391ef0d296.jpg

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
With all that said financial protection is better than a relationship, imo.

Not surprised by this statement. Thats the corporate world we live in nowadays, where people would value a lil trucking business over a loving relationship. Btw, she's in med school.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shes in medical school...get real. Her bread is gunna be fine. Just curious to me that a lot of brothas would encourage a man to break up with a woman, whom you dont know and seems like a great catch. I thought thats what females always do...try to encourage their girlfriends to break up w/ they men.

If she doesn't recognize my basic right to retain 100% ownership of the shyt I had before we got married, then she's not a great catch.

:yeshrug:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Not surprised by this statement. Thats the corporate world we live in nowadays, where people would value a lil trucking business over a loving relationship. Btw, she's in med school.

It's alot of taxes, insurance and employee health care that goes into this......she ain't payin'. Why doesn't she just sign the damn paper? It takes no effort, all she has to do is pick up the pen, he's not taking anything from her

I think she might have let her family lawyer get into her ear, and now she's made it into a stalemate over sh!t she's not even entitled too

The ex-simp at havin' it in 2013 :lift::bustback:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Money is important, it's not everything but it gives you options. It's perfectly ok to want to protect your pre-marital assests (like BlvdBrawlwer said), especially if you've worked hard and sacrificed to get there. and lol at "lil trucking company". I'm pretty sure son, worked his ass off to start that company.

Medical school typically comes with medical school debt close to six figures, so the husband would have to take that on as well and once they marry it's HIS debt too. Then she still has to do clinicals or residency (or something I forget) for a period of time at a low salary before she starts making good money. So he's taking on A LOT financially and she's not even a doctor yet.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If I had become as successful as I think I'm gonna be, iwouldnt entertain the thought of marriage in the first place

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would help if you nikkas knew the laws

I'm about to make a thread

My man we know the laws. We know that "alimony is only awarded on 0.00034% of cases" we know that "Pre-marital assets are only divided when the wealth gap is severe." We know that "a prenup is no guarantee, a judge can throw it out." yadda yadda.

But why take the chance? Seriously, why take the chance? Give me one reason why having a prenuptial agreement, something that takes a matter of minutes, is a bad idea?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My man we know the laws. We know that "alimony is only awarded on 0.00034% of cases" we know that "Pre-marital assets are only divided when the wealth gap is severe." We know that "a prenup is no guarantee, a judge can throw it out." yadda yadda.

But why take the chance? Seriously, why take the chance? Give me one reason why having a prenuptial agreement, something that takes a matter of minutes, is a bad idea?

Maybe it's me, but I wouldn't care about a pre-nup. If you have a spouse worth having, you're going to make moves together which only leads to more money for you both. I could never understand how two people get married and don't have shyt to show for it financially. Where's the fukking hustle in this relationship?

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dwillhuh:.......:childplease:.........:russ:

In men vs women topics, your posts always sound mad suspect. I like how you minimize his business. But just assume she is gonna be racking in the bread cause she's in medical school.:comeon:

Seems like you should be more concerned with the woman being alone.

A prenup would be great for him but bad for her.

He would keep all his business money. Plus maybe get a peice of her bread if she becomes more successful.

For her it's basicly everything that was built in the relationship. Which would include her career.

I'm not a lawyer but from the naked eye he would be a simp to not get it.

She doesn't love him enough to get. What she afraid of?

Why are you defending not having a prenup since you are assuming she's gonna live good off the medical field.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
He might want to get a good handle on what he would actually be protecting before going HAM with the pre-nup. I'm not sure he would be entitled to everything involved with the trucking business after they got married. I know it would protect him before hand. If that's the case (I'm not sure here) then we are really talking about the current value and assets of the company.