Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I've been doing a calisthenics based home workout with olympic rings for the last 6 months, gotten a few muscle ups now working on the front lever :whew: Pull ups, dips, rows, squats, and push ups are all you need as a foundation...then you just gotta build up/switch the difficulty of the exercises progressively as you get stronger :manny:

Oh and for cardio nothing beats a good jumprope routine :ufdup: 30 mins a day jumping rope gonna have your cardio and calves through the roof!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Home gym??? :lolbron: that's a good investment btw.

But if you were really about that workout life, you would have been willing to improvise free weights with water bottles or water jugs. You could use a laundry basket full of clothes to do squats or deadlifts with. Then body weight exercises as well.

Basically if you wanna workout, you dont need a home gym. You could use your smart phone to figure that out.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You dont need a gym. Do squats using your couch for weight.

Do pushups for that upper body workout. Do sets of shadow boxing for cardio.

Negus in jail cells make it work, you can too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You dont need a gym. Do squats using your couch for weight.

Do pushups for that upper body workout. Do sets of shadow boxing for cardio.

Negus in jail cells make it work, you can too
Depending on your goals you definitely need a gym

Anyone know where I can get a pull up bar?

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Already have one. I have a treadmill, resistance bands, wall ball, jump rope, 10-pound barbell, 5 and 10-pound plates, 3-5-8-10 lbs dumbells and an adjustable weight bench that I havent put together yet though. Im a introvert though so Id rather workout at home with a good fitness dvd. Beachbody has a new boxing workout program called 10 rounds that I'm eyeing that has boxing and weight training in it. but it doesn't come out till October 1 but it has a free sample workout that you can try now. But I am confused as to if in October will it be available on dvd or only on the Beachbody on Demand subscription that you have to pay anywhere from $30 to $160.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Started to build my apartment home gym, and planning to expand with cardio machines, kettlebells and a squat rack once we buy a house next year. Corona got people buying adjustable weights like crazy....i bought some Powerblocks from amazon but the ship time is 1-2 months:scust:
fukk paying for a gym membership unless i'm getting personal training or classes though:yeshrug:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Same as few have said, gonna put a few things together in the apt. No telling when the gyms will be back open at this rate. Just ordered a Weider Power Tower:

716-rz7wz5L._AC_SY879_.jpg

Also bought an elliptical, I have a few free weights, and a mountain bike for when the weather is warm enough to hit the trails.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Already have one. I have a treadmill, resistance bands, wall ball, jump rope, 10-pound barbell, 5 and 10-pound plates, 3-5-8-10 lbs dumbells and an adjustable weight bench that I havent put together yet though. Im a introvert though so Id rather workout at home with a good fitness dvd. Beachbody has a new boxing workout program called 10 rounds that I'm eyeing that has boxing and weight training in it. but it doesn't come out till October 1 but it has a free sample workout that you can try now. But I am confused as to if in October will it be available on dvd or only on the Beachbody on Demand subscription that you have to pay anywhere from $30 to $160.

what does an introvert have to do with working out at the gym

introvert= socially awkward weirdo on here and nothing less