Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Worth spending $$$ or yall think this will clear up in 3 weeks or so? Everything is selling out online and in-store so i gotta decide quick.

today, I stocked up on food and meds, (lines wasnt too bad) and I got some 300 lb Walmart set that luckily nobody touched. cost $230. if this shyt ends quick, i will just resell it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Barbell-300-lb-Cast-Iron-Olympic-Weight-Set-Includes-7-Bar/341504305

But I got no pullup bar, rack, no bench , no mats. nothing else. i usually went to the gym for everything.
thinking about finding some DBs soon on Facebook or Craigslist. Also maybe a bike or treadmill too.

10d8f10a-1e59-4e09-a5c3-f40cadd97366_1.4464ae4ea59bec57479d435680102a4b.jpeg

$500 and you can have 90% of what you need

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Man y’all soft as fukk,talking about calisthenics boring. That iron is just for show and is a macho thing,do 100 pull-ups,200 pushups,300 dips in under 20 minutes and then talk that shyt. Calisthenics is better than weights y’all better get hip

I can do that now but I like repping it out with iron too. As you know calisthenics rule the conditioning arena especially with SOF operators. To each their own

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I can do that now but I like repping it out with iron too. As you know calisthenics rule the conditioning arena especially with SOF operators. To each their own

I do too,never said weights was bad,but you got cats really frowning they nose up at calisthenics like they shyt not the truth,you can’t master calisthenics so you can always get STRONGER! ALWAYS

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I do too,never said weights was bad,but you got cats really frowning they nose up at calisthenics like they shyt not the truth,you can’t master calisthenics so you can always get STRONGER! ALWAYS

well that ain’t me, I know what good circuit drills can do. I can’t move like I used to due to combat injuries but I believe in calisthenics wholeheartedly. I’m going to die with a good looking corpse!

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I know what you mean. I had this same dilemma. Honestly I don't see the gym opening back up until Summer. So if you have the space and you have the funds, I think it's worth it.

This week I ordered a squat cage, bar, bench, lat pull-down attachment used weights. Last thing I need is adjustable dumbell set but seems like these mofukkas sold out every cot damn where :damn:

I plan to use this and mix in some calisthenics too and run outside for cardio. Corona or no corona. A mothafukka gon b in shape:salute:. fukk what thecoli think breh. It's your money. Men adapt during tough situations. This how you adapt for the loss of the gym. A lot of cats are building home gyms right now

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
well that ain’t me, I know what good circuit drills can do. I can’t move like I used to due to combat injuries but I believe in calisthenics wholeheartedly. I’m going to die with a good looking corpse!

My dawg! :salute:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Get a landmine an Olympic bar and as many 45s you can get, at least 4.

You won’t get a full gym experience but you won’t feel guilty about spending 300-400 bucks on a solid at home setup.

that’s what did. I already had a water filled heavy bag and a pull up bar. But I workout to shape not to be swole.