Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

AJD

Superstar
Daps
All you need is :
best-luggage-1554348191.png

Which i know everybody has, we aint live no privileged life growing up so nikkas had to get creative.:mjgrin:

Put ample clothes/weight and you can do curls, rows, front squats, deadlifts all that shyt to maintain. You can do dips anywhere and if you got a pullup bar then you straight. Sprint outside for cardio. No excuses, hella fools bout come out this quarantine :flabbynsick:

So take advantage :coffee:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m buying little pieces here and there. Don’t wanna spend too much money given the fact that I can work out without equipment.

more like creating a certain space in my house for that now

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I already have a home gym. My mom
Was a personal trainer and I kept the majority of her equipment. I’m mad that I sold her squat rack, the barbells she had, and weight lifting machine. I had to when I moved to Charlotte. Kept everything else. Will eventually buy more equipment—next year perhaps.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you can just get a cardio machine a squat rack that has the pull up bar an adjustable bench and a couple of dumbbells yes I would recommend it...No need for a bunch of equipment and next level stuff.

And you don’t need a gang of weight probably 315lbs weights, 20/45 dumbbell, and a couple of bands.

but by no means should it be a priority...All I have is a treadmill elliptical and 2 x bow flex adjustable weights I can use the floor as a bench.

Worth spending $$$ or yall think this will clear up in 3 weeks or so? Everything is selling out online and in-store so i gotta decide quick.

today, I stocked up on food and meds, (lines wasnt too bad) and I got some 300 lb Walmart set that luckily nobody touched. cost $230. if this shyt ends quick, i will just resell it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Barbell-300-lb-Cast-Iron-Olympic-Weight-Set-Includes-7-Bar/341504305

But I got no pullup bar, rack, no bench , no mats. nothing else. i usually went to the gym for everything.
thinking about finding some DBs soon on Facebook or Craigslist. Also maybe a bike or treadmill too.

10d8f10a-1e59-4e09-a5c3-f40cadd97366_1.4464ae4ea59bec57479d435680102a4b.jpeg

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I know what you mean. I had this same dilemma. Honestly I don't see the gym opening back up until Summer. So if you have the space and you have the funds, I think it's worth it.

This week I ordered a squat cage, bar, bench, lat pull-down attachment used weights. Last thing I need is adjustable dumbell set but seems like these mofukkas sold out every cot damn where :damn:

I plan to use this and mix in some calisthenics too and run outside for cardio. Corona or no corona. A mothafukka gon b in shape:salute:. fukk what thecoli think breh. It's your money. Men adapt during tough situations. This how you adapt for the loss of the gym. A lot of cats are building home gyms right now

I've been shopping squat racks all day trying to figure out what's good.

What bench and rack did you end up getting?