Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Why can’t Ebay and Amazon crack down on these a$$holes and their price gouging? I saw one dikkhead sell a weight set of 260 pounds for $2000....without shipping included

ebay and amazon just siting on their asses allowing these people to price gouge like crazy. They had energy when people were charging crazy prices for soap or toilet paper or even something as small as $5 extra the normal price but it’s like whatever to them with the weights

they need to do their job and flag the accounts of all these people

:russ: I said the same thing man! I was patient and got my rack, weights and Dumbells at normal costs. I didn’t pay extra for anything and got deals on everything. You have to scour the internet and I got a few yes4all Dumbell sets for a fraction of what those Ass holes are charging! Walmart has deals too, get on price alert and get em quick if they hit you with the alerts!

I got these. 200lbs, 60, 50, 25 pound sets and a pair of hex 40s . I also have the extend bar to turn em into a barbell. fukk them price gouging b*stards!

:mjlol:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yes4All-...l5=9010842&wl6=106118129647&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I said the same thing man! I was patient and got my rack, weights and Dumbells at normal costs. I didn’t pay extra for anything and got deals on everything. You have to scour the internet and I got a few yes4all Dumbell sets for a fraction of what those Ass holes are charging! Walmart has deals too, get on price alert and get em quick if they hit you with the alerts!

I got these. 200lbs, 60, 50, 25 pound sets and a pair of hex 40s . I also have the extend bar to turn em into a barbell. fukk them price gouging b*stards!

:mjlol:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Yes4All-...l5=9010842&wl6=106118129647&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

im a barbell type of guy though breh I think dumbbells are corny. Barbell weights help with strength a lot more and that’s what these dikkheads are buying up

the least they can do while they are price gouging is include the Olympic bar and everything all together

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Gyms in cali were only open for week before it got shut back down

I found a amazing deal on offer up app on this home gym for 150 bucks, orginally priced at 2k

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
im a barbell type of guy though breh I think dumbbells are corny. Barbell weights help with strength a lot more and that’s what these dikkheads are buying up

Dumbells always trumps barbell in strength gains.

You must be a newbie. Many can bench 315 with barbells but can't do 150 dumbbell bench for a 1 rep.

Any experienced lifter will tell you dumbell strength is stronger then barbell strength.

Daps
Man how are all these fat out of shape ppl getting all these weight sets and selling them on offer up/ Craigslist etc etc.

The same ppl getting the same 300lb sets Over and over selling them double the price. Crazy.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Rogue.

You might be able to find some but they go quick.

Also they rape on the shipping like crazy, but home is where the gains is now.:francis:

Figured it'd be rogue. Seems like they the only ones still producing anything.

And yeah, home is where the gains are :francis:

Good looking out breh

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Man how are all these fat out of shape ppl getting all these weight sets and selling them on offer up/ Craigslist etc etc.

The same ppl getting the same 300lb sets Over and over selling them double the price. Crazy.
Most are using bots to buy things up cause they know there's a huge demand. Only thing I can recommend is to be patient and watch the stock/shipping thread on the homegym reddit page(Here).

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Where at? I haven't powerblocks in stock at all.
Amazon has had them as well as various stores. Like I mentioned to the other breh, watch the homegym reddit and you will have some before you know it. Keep in mind that PowerBlocks have various models and they don't do a good job of distinguishing them. Make sure whatever model you get, you get the Exp version so you can expand them up to 90lbs.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon has had them as well as various stores. Like I mentioned to the other breh, watch the homegym reddit and you will have some before you know it. Keep in mind that PowerBlocks have various models and they don't do a good job of distinguishing them. Make sure whatever model you get, you get the Exp version so you can expand them up to 90lbs.

Haven't seen them in (online) stores at all so they must go crazy quick. Amazon has those third party sellers mostly and I don't trust them at all. But if you're able to find them.:salute:

I've already got some bands so that works pretty for lower weight stuff for me so most of the powerblocks don't really appeal to me .