Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Gonna do the same. Shipping is keeping me from ordering from places like Rep and Rogue.

gotta do what you gotta do. Gotta shyt ton of calibrated plates from rogue :myman:

you using the bot? That shyt fukking everything up. if you don’t have Apple Pay setup by the time you try and check out, shyt gonna get cart jacked. Try Titan fitness, they’re the bootleg version of rogue.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
gotta do what you gotta do. Gotta shyt ton of calibrated plates from rogue :myman:

you using the bot? That shyt fukking everything up. if you don’t have Apple Pay setup by the time you try and check out, shyt gonna get cart jacked. Try Titan fitness, they’re the bootleg version of rogue.
Nah not using the bot. Not in that much of a rush to get stuff. I have some powerblocks to keep my straight until I get the stuff I want. Really just waiting for the PR-1000 to come in stock. Once that does I'll grab some plates and be good.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man these nikkas tripping. I just wanted something local and people in Atlanta think it's a good idea to charge $600 for a half rack, $1k+ for a full power rack. It's even worse on ebay. So i took my ass down to dikks sporting goods and ehat do you know.... The very same full rack people price gouging is in stock for $700. I got my homeboy to hook me up on the price and $525 later here we are. The ethos power rack 1.0
20200810-125817.jpg

Each box was a bytch to get off my truck into the house but hey i ain't over pay by $500 and pay $400+ for shipping. If you in Atlanta, they got 3 more in stock.

Now i gotta find a barbell, bench, and plates

Last edited:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Man these nikkas tripping. I just wanted something local and people in Atlanta think it's a good idea to charge $600 for a half rack, $1k+ for a full power rack. It's even worse on ebay. So i took my ass down to dikks sporting goods and ehat do you know.... The very same full rack people price gouging is in stock for $700. I got my homeboy to hook me up on the price and $525 later here we are. The ethos power rack 1.0
20200810-125817.jpg

Each box was a bytch to get off my truck into the house but hey i ain't over pay by $500 and pay $400+ for shipping. If you in Atlanta, they got 3 more in stock.

Hit up your local Play it Again Sports store or nearby one that's within driving distance.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
20200810-125817.jpg

Damn thats dope. Your people got you an employee discount?

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
A bunch of cheap Walmart stuff on OfferUp and Facebook.
Are the golds gym benches any good?.