Would you spend $$$ on a home gym in Coronavirus era?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Dumbells always trumps barbell in strength gains.

You must be a newbie. Many can bench 315 with barbells but can't do 150 dumbbell bench for a 1 rep.

Any experienced lifter will tell you dumbell strength is stronger then barbell strength.
:what:

fukk all this dumb shyt.

It depends on what you're doing. Wtf does someone curling 70+ pounds really mean.

Also practical strength trumps any type of weights period.

I don't give a fukk what someone can do with weights or dumbbells.

If you can't do double overhand, wide grip pull-up I have no respect for you.

If you can't squat twice your weight I have no respect for you.

If you can't deadlift 2.5 times your weight I have no respect for you.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:what:

fukk all this dumb shyt.

It depends on what you're doing. Wtf does someone curling 70+ pounds really mean.

Also practical strength trumps any type of weights period.

I don't give a fukk what someone can do with weights or dumbbells.

If you can't do double overhand, wide grip pull-up I have no respect for you.

If you can't squat twice your weight I have no respect for you.

If you can't deadlift 2.5 times your weight I have no respect for you.

What your saying almost has nothing to do with what I'm saying..:mjlol:

I was talking dumbells v . Barbell strength, your position literally has nothing to do with either:ohhh:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Most are using bots to buy things up cause they know there's a huge demand. Only thing I can recommend is to be patient and watch the stock/shipping thread on the homegym reddit page(Here).

shhh....ain’t supposed to be talking bots:russ:

I was luck enough to grab my setup through rogue without one

Daps
Most are using bots to buy things up cause they know there's a huge demand. Only thing I can recommend is to be patient and watch the stock/shipping thread on the homegym reddit page(Here).

Breh I’m trying to rep you again because of your info I was able to score a 300 weight set and I just ordered another pair of 45 plates, but it keeps telling me “ slow down on the reps “ bs when I haven’t even rep nobody today.

Give thanks once again breh... I’m done with the weight aspect now well for the meanwhile. :salute:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh I’m trying to rep you again because of your info I was able to score a 300 weight set and I just ordered another pair of 45 plates, but it keeps telling me “ slow down on the reps “ bs when I haven’t even rep nobody today.

Give thanks once again breh... I’m done with the weight aspect now well for the meanwhile. :salute:
That thread helped me get some PowerBlocks. I'm waiting for the Rep AB-3000 to come back in stock and I'm gonna be done as well.

Daps
That thread helped me get some PowerBlocks. I'm waiting for the Rep AB-3000 to come back in stock and I'm gonna be done as well.
Damn the rep ab 3000 was in stock last week, I stayed in the stream version of the thread and ppl was happy af when it restocked. I wish you luck breh.