Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
do you remember those torture chambers :dahell: they had dudes young and old bent over all kinds of ways

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Inner City? The whole world got stomped to death bc of some fake nazi teenage angst and good ol fashioned racism :mjpls:
nah for real - the inner circles at most would've seen the walls come down. but all the titans went outwards

the queen, the inner circle, attack on politics crew, etc were all straight. they didn't even have to deal with eren's rebellion because that was the outermost wall. the worst thing they had to deal with through the entire run was inflation lol

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
In 2014 I would’ve said AOT, but after the rumbling :huhldup:
shyt, the world ain't never been safer if they drop you in after the Rumbling. If you're in Paradis, you're gucci and living the easy life. Anywhere else in the world? You'll have to build your own everything but the world is literally yours, there's nobody else left. No Titans, abundant wildlife, free real estate.

No rape. No Titans. No monsters, demons, apostles. shyt, it's AoT all day.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shyt, the world ain't never been safer if they drop you in after the Rumbling. If you're in Paradis, you're gucci and living the easy life. Anywhere else in the world? You'll have to build your own everything but the world is literally yours, there's nobody else left. No Titans, abundant wildlife, free real estate.

Yeah if you’re in Paradis you got it made. But that’s what 1% of the worlds population? You’d have to be extremely lucky.

But yeah I’d probably still choose AOT. Even getting stomped out is better than running into an apostle
27534649._SX540_.jpg

images

images

0b457745fd10c09d4f5d7cc90455edfa.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk it…. Might as well make it official

My Griffith Set Brehs

@Black_Panther_JS (Right Hand Man) @42 Monks @Consumed (1st Lt.) @It is a mystery Next up @Thanos @LauderdaleBoss @The axe murderer @Obreh Winfrey @Devilinurear @AStrangeName @Monsanto @RennisDeynolds

Welcome our new brother to the Set

@xiceman191 (sig updated)

We continue to grow stronger as we get our ranks up. :blessed:

And we’ll continue our add on…. Cuz when it comes to this GriffithSet….. you don’t choose this life, this GriffithSet life chooses you :mjgrin:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Are yall stupid or dumb? The cycle never ends in AoT :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah if you’re in Paradis you got it made. But that’s what 1% of the worlds population? You’d have to be extremely lucky.

But yeah I’d probably still choose AOT. Even getting stomped out is better than running into an apostle
27534649._SX540_.jpg

images

images

0b457745fd10c09d4f5d7cc90455edfa.jpg

You see any grown men in that? knights aka professional warriors got attacked the rest of them work their day jobs and suffer silently with no harm until some mythical demon randomly offs them
:hubie:

Skull Knight couldn't finish the job on Falco so everywhere Guts shows up the demonic activity picks up :francis: .

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
After hundreds of years. Scoff at centuries of peace and normalcy when you can't get 5 minutes in Berserk.

Call other people stupid while being retarded brehs. :russ:

All I know is I put my 10% in father mozgus collection plate :hubie: you won't see me in that dungeon :dead:

The cycle repeated itself multiple times. The whole shyt was a waste :dead: