Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just remembered this thread. :hhh: Still shame on all y’all supporting Griffith

We don't support Griffith we just support working 9 to 5 day jobs and playing the background :unimpressed:

We don't want to die bc some fake nazi teenage angst.

Right this!

We not even on Lord Griffith’s radar……

What Lord Griffith does is his business and we don’t oppose him or support Guts.

We just mind out business, play our background, and make sure we in a at a decent hour.

Stilling living in Beserk World>>>>>>>> AOT world:picard:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Helll nahhh. Rumbling has nothing on the Berserk world. At least in AOT you’ll just get stepped on or burned to death, you ain’t gonna get piped down by demons with 8 dykks. :dame:. If I was born in the berserk world, I’d have to commit that ON SIGHT:huhldup:

Every neighborhood has bad parts:whoa:

That don’t happen everywhere….

Titans can pop up where and the destruction is much massive and worse.

You’ll be fine down in Berserk World

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm not reading this thread because I'm going through Berserk for the first time...

I can just go off on the first 100 chapters I reviewed on another thread...

It's actually a tough choice :patrice: Everybody's a target in AoT so there is a significant chance you'll die a horrible death. Whereas the evils that roam the lands of Berserk don't seem spread out like that. It's like pockets of misfortune and crazy shyt.

But Berserk bears more risk of torture if you actually get caught slipping. I'm a man so I'm not worried about getting my booty snatched in Berserk :dame:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I'm not reading this thread because I'm going through Berserk for the first time...

I can just go off on the first 100 chapters I reviewed on another thread...

It's actually a tough choice :patrice: Everybody's a target in AoT so there is a significant chance you'll die a horrible death. Whereas the evils that roam the lands of Berserk don't seem spread out like that. It's like pockets of misfortune and crazy shyt.

But Berserk bears more risk of torture if you actually get caught slipping. I'm a man so I'm not worried about getting my booty snatched in Berserk :dame:
Bruh the main character got his booty snatched what makes you think you safe?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Bruh the main character got his booty snatched what makes you think you safe?
He was a kid. No grown man ever got touched in the first 100 chapters (which is where I'm at so please be mindful).

Kids & women continously get sexually abused but even the demons in hell haven't touched any man in that way.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Honestly AOT is giving Berserk a run for it’s money as the worst place to possibly exist.
in AOT, the inner city literally experiences ZERO problems. they probably not even tracking the rumbling

meanwhile in berserk whole kingdoms are ass up at a moment's notice :dame: taxes due

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He was a kid. No grown man ever got touched in the first 100 chapters (which is where I'm at so please be mindful).

Kids & women continously get sexually abused but even the demons in hell haven't touched any man in that way.
do you remember those torture chambers :dahell: they had dudes young and old bent over all kinds of ways

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Helll nahhh. Rumbling has nothing on the Berserk world. At least in AOT you’ll just get stepped on or burned to death, you ain’t gonna get piped down by demons with 8 dykks. :dame:. If I was born in the berserk world, I’d have to commit that ON SIGHT:huhldup:
I’m starting to be happy that I didn’t read this shyt. I saw that one movie on Netflix where homie turns evil and rapes ol girl and I said I’m straight.