Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Griffith set bunch of weirdos and your reckoning will come:demonic:
display

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Helll nahhh. Rumbling has nothing on the Berserk world. At least in AOT you’ll just get stepped on or burned to death, you ain’t gonna get piped down by demons with 8 dykks. :dame:. If I was born in the berserk world, I’d have to commit that ON SIGHT:huhldup:
bruh people did NOT read berserk. on god

talking about there's little pockets of peace here and there. that shyt is only peaceful because they sacrificing the elderly, the virgins, and the children every sabbath - and even then a change of management you didn't even know about means you might STILL get ran thru :russ:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
bruh people did NOT read berserk. on god

talking about there's little pockets of peace here and there. that shyt is only peaceful because they sacrificing the elderly, the virgins, and the children every sabbath - and even then a change a management you didn't even know about means you might STILL get ran thru :russ:
Bruh you ain't safe from the family pet. Been with that little mothafukka since birth and one day turns into a demon and runs through the whole family.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I’m convinced some of y’all would pick Berserk even over the Dragon Ball Z universe or Naruto.. Griffith is literally the devil himself and y’all just like as long as it’s not me it’s all good :pacspit:. Just remember when rents due there’s no negotiation with him or his demons:to:
Dragonball world is lowkey fukked up too.

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Dragonball world is lowkey fukked up too.
Lol true :lolbron:.. alien invaders coming down to earth to kill because of high power ranking . But at least if you dedicate yourself to martial arts and train with gohan or something you could learn some moves at least to waste time until the z fighters show up and save everyone . And if you’re a background character in the city you can live a regular life it just might include random explosions sometimes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m convinced some of y’all would pick Berserk even over the Dragon Ball Z universe or Naruto.. Griffith is literally the devil himself and y’all just like as long as it’s not me it’s all good :pacspit:. Just remember when rents due there’s no negotiation with him or his demons:to:

Atleast give us something challenging breh:francis:

The next best universe to live in if one can’t live in the Great Berserkverse is

The JOJO UNIVERSE :gladbron::gladbron::ohlawd::blessed:

Lord DIO :blessed:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Helll nahhh. Rumbling has nothing on the Berserk world. At least in AOT you’ll just get stepped on or burned to death, you ain’t gonna get piped down by demons with 8 dykks. :dame:. If I was born in the berserk world, I’d have to commit that ON SIGHT:huhldup:

Nah that only happens to women in Berserk :hubie: . You will be mindlessly killed by some mythical demon as a man sure but not all that extra :dame:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
That was bc they didn't repent :mjpls: . They musta been living that zest00n lifestyle and strayed from the pious pathway :ufdup:F

do you remember those torture chambers :dahell: they had dudes young and old bent over all kinds of ways

Father Mozgus was letting it be known stay prayed up outchea :usure: .

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Inner City? The whole world got stomped to death bc of some fake nazi teenage angst and good ol fashioned racism :mjpls:

in AOT, the inner city literally experiences ZERO problems. they probably not even tracking the rumbling

meanwhile in berserk whole kingdoms are ass up at a moment's notice :dame: taxes due

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yall worried about the slight possibility of b00ty pl@y and ignoring all the demonic activity in the world of AoT.

Yall think all that wasn't happening there on Paradis Island, Liberia, and the rest of the world?

I'm not reading this thread because I'm going through Berserk for the first time...

I can just go off on the first 100 chapters I reviewed on another thread...

It's actually a tough choice :patrice: Everybody's a target in AoT so there is a significant chance you'll die a horrible death. Whereas the evils that roam the lands of Berserk don't seem spread out like that. It's like pockets of misfortune and crazy shyt.

But Berserk bears more risk of torture if you actually get caught slipping. I'm a man so I'm not worried about getting my booty snatched in Berserk :dame: