Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All I know is I put my 10% in father mozgus collection plate :hubie: you won't see me in that dungeon :dead:

The cycle repeated itself multiple times. The whole shyt was a waste :dead:

They don’t understand that as long as you don’t side with Guts you good :mjgrin:

Are there terrible places or events in Berserk world?

Sure, but no world is perfect….. we ain’t got Chimara Ants lurking around:russ:

There is a safe place if you keep your profile down like us and go about your life not interfering in lord GRIFFITH’s Business

If I’m being honest….. anyone that got GOT in Berserk World deserved that shyt :lolbron:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Man, both worlds will leave you traumatize it just boils down to what trauma you want to deal with :huhldup:

In the Berserk universe, you're fighting for you fukking life damn near 24/7, whereas the AOT universe, you might have some brief moment on peace until the rumbling happens or titans wreaking havoc.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
But yeah I’d probably still choose AOT. Even getting stomped out is better than running into an apostle
27534649._SX540_.jpg

images

images

0b457745fd10c09d4f5d7cc90455edfa.jpg
How do y'all see these panels and be like you know what that ain't that bad :ehh: And I don't associate with Griffith set I don't follow fakkits @Bryan Danielson .

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
They don’t understand that as long as you don’t side with Guts you good :mjgrin:

Are there terrible places or events in Berserk world?

Sure, but no world is perfect….. we ain’t got Chimara Ants lurking around:russ:

There is a safe place if you keep your profile down like us and go about your life not interfering in lord GRIFFITH’s Business

If I’m being honest….. anyone that got GOT in Berserk World deserved that shyt :lolbron:
All he doing his prepping you for another harvest like lambs to the slaughter but it’s worse for you because you refuse to believe it.. then when you think it’s all over.. they let you know you going to hell to experience it again for all of eternity :troll: :mjlol: . Good luck over there

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
AOT, you have the potential for people to save you.

Berserk you’re just fukked because everyone is garbage. Even being OP as hell like Guts seems like misery, the dude can’t even sleep at night

In Berserk the people basically go from 100 years of non-stop war, to the plague, to demons inhabiting the world, there is absolutely nothing nice about that shyt, unless you live in that fairy village.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
AOT, you have the potential for people to save you.

Berserk you’re just fukked because everyone is garbage. Even being OP as hell like Guts seems like misery, the dude can’t even sleep at night

In Berserk the people basically go from 100 years of non-stop war, to the plague, to demons inhabiting the world, there is absolutely nothing nice about that shyt, unless you live in that fairy village.

Gizmo you b*stard!!!

Everyone this is an exaggeration or Cap.

There are some lovely places to be in Berserk world. This is slander

Again, nothing has happened to anyone in Berserk world that didn’t deserve it