Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gizmo you b*stard!!!

Everyone this is an exaggeration or Cap.

There are some lovely places to be in Berserk world. This is slander

Again, nothing has happened to anyone in Berserk world that didn’t deserve it

FA033-D8-D-B8-F6-4369-8225-36-CC21-D685-EA.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You been a Griffith Set nicca for like 3 years now.

You either already know the answer to that or cool with it:hubie:

Either way, you’ve thrived in Berserk World:manny:
Yeah no :smh: . I ain't got problems with LGBT, got gay friends, lesbian friends, even a couple of trans friends. But you not about to put me in a world where everyone and everything is trying to put something in my ass
0e-AGr-RFX-o.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah no :smh: . I ain't got problems with LGBT, got gay friends, lesbian friends, even a couple of trans friends. But you not about to put me in a world where everyone and everything is trying to put something in my ass
0e-AGr-RFX-o.gif

Niccas….. no one from GriffithSet (that I’m aware of) been violated.

Again, you been in this world for a minute now. Unless you trynna tells us something go somewhere with that. As far as I’ve seen you been safe. Relax before Lord Griffith decides to come and don’t help Guts

That’s my only advice to you, this Berserk World life chose you. :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don’t know what she did…..

It was fukked up….. I can’t even speak on it but the optics ain’t right

They said, nothing. They were the nicest and kindest villagers you’ve ever seen. Willing to help strangers.

Also lets ignore those trolls that straight up violated ol’ girls husband and then ended up killing her. Thats the type of shyt you gotta look out your window and see over a bowl of flavorless oatmeal

4.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They said, nothing. They were the nicest and kindest villagers you’ve ever seen. Willing to help strangers.

Also lets ignore those trolls that straight up violated ol’ girls husband and then ended up killing her. Thats the type of shyt you gotta look out your window and see over a bowl of flavorless oatmeal

4.jpg

Trolls are bad almost everywhere….. the trolls in TrollHunter world are far worst

With that said

This troll was clearly defending himself from a racist white man…..

But I will acknowledge that it took things a too far :hubie:

There are better ways to deal with racism and bigotry

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Trolls are bad almost everywhere….. the trolls in TrollHunter world are far worst

With that said

This troll was clearly defending himself from a racist white man…..

But I will acknowledge that it took things a too far :hubie:

There are better ways to deal with racism and bigotry

Now I understand why you bought a series s, total delusions and schizophrenic thought patterns :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: Bruhs really in here talking about. They would live in the world of Berserk. Can y’all imagine if you. Get a knock on your door. From this bruh because you missed bible study. :sadcam:
avo2ib94z3881.jpg

:why: All the times I gave my mother grief about taking us to church when I wanted to sleep in, Holy See would have had my ass on meat hooks with the quickness.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Berserk

My worst fear is being eaten alive and that seems to be most common way of dying in AOT… plus something about those running Titans really freaks me the fukk out

Raped can happened in both shows and as fukked up as it is, you can come back physically from
That. Your pride and ego might be shattered but. You goin live another day to fight….

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

4.jpg

Let's talk about how goblin hunter stole their whole fukking flow from this

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
:why: All the times I gave my mother grief about taking us to church when I wanted to sleep in, Holy See would have had my ass on meat hooks with the quickness.

Brother if you pass up your 15% in tithes, the good lord will see to it you are forgiven :jawalrus: .

Now I know what you're thinking rn "I thought it was 10%".....your ass missed the plate on the 1st go round :ufdup:

A lil 5% extra will cover your repentance :mjgrin: .

- this has been your weekly email from the one and only Creflo Mozgus.