Would you go back to the Mesozoic era (dinosaurs) with 5 people for $500 million?

Would you go back to the Mesozoic Era for three weeks?

• Send me back for the $500 million

Votes: 56 41.8%
  • Fukk that

Votes: 78 58.2%

• Total voters

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:gucci:

You're the one annoyed for no reason breh. We weren't trying to be accurate with these statements. We just wanted to say the atmosphere was probably different and we would need to keep that mind
tenor.gif

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
JERRY-FISHER-CUSTOM-RUGER-1-470-NITRO-EXPRESS_101109386_401_8A2E52425CB75FB1.jpg

If I get to bring a lever action in .470 Nitro, we coming back with dino trophies, especially if I get to add a scope.

Only problem would be the food, you wouldn't know what plants were poisonous and would have to watch what the animals eat to get an idea but then you don't know if they'd have parasites on them, same with dino meat, could have prehistoric tapeworms take your group out.

I'm my backpack I'd bring seeds for microgreens that I could start growing and have food ready for after the first 5 days and a lifestraw water purifier.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
First of all

I think even the oxygen levels and all kinds of basic shyt like that might be problematic. Oxygen levels were higher I believe. Hopefully simple metabolic processes would work like normal.

Vitamins. They didn't even know about Vitamin C until a certain point in history. Being totally deficient in a key vitamin can do yoy

But holy shyt. Microbes that you have zero experience with. Maybe some parasites that are unfamiliar that you can't guard against (cause they come from unexpected angles)

okay so lets say the tiny stuff doesn't do you

how do you know you can live on the meat of whatever animals you find. Seen an episode of Alive where dude killed a MOOSE.. and was starving to death cause Moose has too little fat or sumn.

What if all the fish are the size of a damn porpoise and fishing is impossible

Killer insects like one Breh mentioned. Not just parasites that can creep you. Big ass dragonflies that might be hunting your ass

And finally

Big animals. Huge ass animals. Use you imagination for dino fights but even with a gun, some shyt might not drop before it takes you apart. Even bears and gators are kinda resistant to different bullets.

I say your ass would die horribly

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The big dinosaurs were slow as fukk so you could outrun them really. Raptors were terrifying though:merchant:
That's as far as we know, imagine the possibility you run into some freak of an animal that may or may not be a dinosaur that's like 13ft and can run 20mph

shyt I think they said one of the biggest flying predators was bigger than giraffes,

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
you think you a snack now, wait til a pterodactyl get a hold of your ass :ohlawd:

Damn that would be fukked UP!

One second you just chilling with the homey and then the next you watching your boy get snatched up by a pterodactyl like an eagle swooping up a salmon out of the water :sadcam:

And there would be nothing that you could do about it as you watch your friend go higher and higher into the sky with the :damn: face

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
YEs if we all have 50bmgs and S&W 500s with a damn near unlimited supply. probably humanoid giants around too.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
First of all

I think even the oxygen levels and all kinds of basic shyt like that might be problematic. Oxygen levels were higher I believe. Hopefully simple metabolic processes would work like normal.

Vitamins. They didn't even know about Vitamin C until a certain point in history. Being totally deficient in a key vitamin can do yoy

But holy shyt. Microbes that you have zero experience with. Maybe some parasites that are unfamiliar that you can't guard against (cause they come from unexpected angles)

okay so lets say the tiny stuff doesn't do you

how do you know you can live on the meat of whatever animals you find. Seen an episode of Alive where dude killed a MOOSE.. and was starving to death cause Moose has too little fat or sumn.

What if all the fish are the size of a damn porpoise and fishing is impossible

Killer insects like one Breh mentioned. Not just parasites that can creep you. Big ass dragonflies that might be hunting your ass

And finally

Big animals. Huge ass animals. Use you imagination for dino fights but even with a gun, some shyt might not drop before it takes you apart. Even bears and gators are kinda resistant to different bullets.

I say your ass would die horribly
Coli brehs can’t humble themselves for 5 minutes :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me bring:
AR-15, an AKM, and a PK.
Malaria spray and nets, a couple hundred water purifying tablets, several lighters, proper weather clothing, soap, and sunglasses.

Bring a copy of War & Peace to read in my downtime.

I want a mentally healthy Green Beret, Navy Seal, chef, mychologist, and an archeologist.

$500,000,000.00 richer with an incoming award for pioneering work on the Mesozoic era.