Would you date an effeminate man?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
@Booksnrain @Paradise @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Vice Queen @SouthernBelle @wickedsm @BlackPearl @MsReal @CinnaSlim @Colicat @Juicy @InDePickWest @Ibeatpeoplekids_ D @Jiselle @ChocolateQueen @Elle Driver

These are just a few ladies off the top of my head...and whose font I see the most. Hopefully they and more ladies will answer!

Can't deal with one.
Change will never happen if one cowers away. Change won't happen if a man can't let go of his momma titts. There's a BIG difference between loving your mom and being in love with her. Mama boys are usually the effeminate ones too. Can't happen. I love a man who can take control when needed & at times, I love being put in my place as well because I do tend to go over board. A man gotta be my balance, not my child.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Yes, I could, as long as he was a good person and nice to me

I once had a good friend that I had to help him pick his major in college and help him pick where he was gonna live, and he was so indecisive if I hadn't been there pushing suggestions he would have taken like 5x longer to decide

But it didn't annoy me and I thought he was a cool dude, so I wouldn't mind it in a boyfriend either :yeshrug:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes, I could, as long as he was a good person and nice to me

I once had a good friend that I had to help him pick his major in college and help him pick where he was gonna live, and he was so indecisive if I hadn't been there pushing suggestions he would have taken like 5x longer to decide

But it didn't annoy me and I thought he was a cool dude, so I wouldn't mind it in a boyfriend either :yeshrug:
Good on you. Progressive.

Texasdymond

Banned
Daps
Description: He's slightly coy, and somewhat unsure of himself. He prefers you to make the decision and lead him. And defers to you to make the hard choices.

Edit: He's also a mama's boy.

Edit: Breh will never challenge your opinions.

Nope. Might as well be dating a female. I can't respect any man that let's me run over them or has sissy feminine ways.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Yep. Effeminate men are a no-go just like wanna be hard tools.

I like a man with a balance. That is a man but not too much of an arrogant meathead to see life through a woman's eyes.

I'm sure a lot of guys want an effeminate woman but not too much of a pretty princess to ride for you.

It's a balance.
I have the meatiest of heads do I still have a chance :wow: