Would you date an effeminate man?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Not certain about their status...except for @wickedsm. They weren't always married though so perhaps will still contribute to your thread!
tftt

no i wouldnt.
no i never have.
a sniff of effeminate would make my vagina shrivel up and try to run for shelter.
:scust:

no offense to any effeminate men here on the coli.
im a very agressive woman and i am attracted to men that are more aggressive than me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Not my type...I can't respect a man who is superficial and superfluous... It's a waste of energy and breath...

I don't understand this defer decision stuff... We are a team... Major ones we make together and minor ones we call audibles independently of each other... This guy just sounds lazy and uninspired
Nice football reference. What if you disagree on the big ones? Do you rock/paper/scissor it? Do you have a favorite sandwich?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I worry about some people's perception of reality. Lol I'm not moved by abstract buzzwords as "lead." There is only 'my life' and 'your life.' Take care of yours and while I gladly take care of my personal decisions. Being in a healthy relationship requires compromise and understanding on both sides, if it ever comes down to it. Surprisingly, couples should expect to hear their partners' input regardless of their gender. But what do I know, being disconnected from conservative honor code and all.
That being said, since I'm shy myself, I love a guy who is shy and quirky.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
There is nothing wrong with being shy... but when the man too shy it's a problem.

I shouldn't have to reassure him all of the time like I'm his mama.

Most women are looking for a man to be the leader in the relationship and when he fails to do so that kinda makes him look less manly.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I worry about some people's perception of reality. Lol I'm not moved by abstract buzzwords as "lead." There is only 'my life' and 'your life.' Take care of yours and while I gladly take care of my personal decisions. Being in a healthy relationship requires compromise and understanding on both sides, if it ever comes down to it. Surprisingly, couples should expect to hear their partners' input regardless of their gender. But what do I know, being disconnected from conservative honor code and all.
That being said, since I'm shy myself, I love a guy who is shy and quirky.
Where did I say they shouldn't? I always ask my gf her opinion on things of import, when she has something to say I'm all ears. She usually defers to me though. Define disconnected from honor. I assume you have some code of honor , correct? I don't imagine you're dishonest or dishonorable.

Luna

All Star
Daps
Where did I say they shouldn't? I always ask my gf her opinion on things of import, when she has something to say I'm all ears. She usually defers to me though. Define disconnected from honor. I assume you have some code of honor , correct? I don't imagine you're dishonest or dishonorable.

By 'conservative honor code' i meant an euphemism for these guidelines defining 'real men' and 'real women', which I can't relate to. I'm all for gender neutrality. On a date I would pay for what I eat, is an example. But that's just me

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
By 'conservative honor code' i meant an euphemism for these guidelines defining 'real men' and 'real women', which I can't relate to. I'm all for gender neutrality. On a date I would pay for what I eat, is an example. But that's just me
Oh gotcha.