Would you date an effeminate man?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Nice football reference. What if you disagree on the big ones? Do you rock/paper/scissor it? Do you have a favorite sandwich?

I am not good with that and need to get better with learning how to communicate in those times. I am learning... I can't always have my way... I have a tendency to try to be right all the time..m

I am sure it gets annoying to bae...

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am not good with that and need to get better with learning how to communicate in those times. I am learning... I can't always have my way... I have a tendency to try to be right all the time..m

I am sure it gets annoying to bae...
So no favorite sandwich?

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No. Been there done that.
Yep. Effeminate men are a no-go just like wanna be hard tools.

I like a man with a balance. That is a man but not too much of an arrogant meathead to see life through a woman's eyes.

I'm sure a lot of guys want an effeminate woman but not too much of a pretty princess to ride for you.

It's a balance.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I knew your response before you answered but your name was the first that popped in my head, sis.
I have a big personality and I like to joke a lot. On top of that I am not politically correct b/c I don't have a 9-5 so I don't have to be. It you are not self assured and can't laugh at yourself you can't be around me.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Description: He's slightly coy, and somewhat unsure of himself. He prefers you to make the decision and lead him. And defers to you to make the hard choices.

Edit: He's also a mama's boy.

Op are you hypothetically referring to yourself in the op? :mjpls:

So many questions:

What is it that's making him unsure of himself?

Why would you want someone else making important life decisions/hard choices for you?

Although, I wouldn't have a problem with being the leader in the relationship bc I'm the type that would enjoy doing that bc of my big/dominating personality but why would you want to be constantly led by someone in life? Doesn't seem like much fun to me. Him being a mama's boy would be a big problem for me at a certain point in our relationship considering they like to stay in their son's business. I personally cannot deal with having some old lady being in my relationship/business/life 24/7 and creating drama. It would get exhausting.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Op are you hypothetically referring to yourself in the op? :mjpls:

So many questions:

What is it that's making him unsure of himself?

Why would you want someone else making important life decisions/hard choices for you?

Although, I wouldn't have a problem with being the leader in the relationship bc I'm the type that would enjoy doing that but why would you want to be constantly led by someone in life? Doesn't seem like much fun to me. Him being a mama's boy would be a big problem for me at a certain point in our relationship considerering they like to stay in their son's business. I personally cannot deal with having some old lady being in my relationship/business/life 24/7 and creating drama. It would get exhausting.
Oh boy you caught me.:bryan:. Don't ask me these.questions I don't even like taking orders from my boss.