Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

cam>

All Star
Daps
Description: He's slightly coy, and somewhat unsure of himself. He prefers you to make the decision and lead him. And defers to you to make the hard choices.

even reading "he's slightly coy" made me laugh

The man you're describing doesn't sound effeminate, he sounds like he has low self-esteem. We'd be too incompatible.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
No, never appealed to me. Maybe where I've gone wrong thou :mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
even reading "he's slightly coy" made me laugh

The man you're describing doesn't sound effeminate, he sounds like he has low self-esteem. We'd be too incompatible.
Well he's a liberated man free from the shackles of his traditional station. Men traditionally aren't coy. Everything I said here considers the modern western definition of what a man is alleged to be. If I missed something let me know.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I am confused about the boundaries here...

Making a decision makes you masculine :patrice:....

What aspects am I leading? Everything? Is he dead weight? Chopped liver?

The OP makes it sound like I have a child on my hands...

Any rational thinking adult is not going to be passive and not guide the direction of their life...

Now feminine dudes... Ole metrosexual, I'm afraid to sweat, fashionisto lookin ass dudes got the bushes from me... :manny:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am confused about the boundaries here...

Making a decision makes you masculine :patrice:....

What aspects am I leading? Everything? Is he dead weight? Chopped liver?

The OP makes it sound like I have a child on my hands...

Any rational thinking adult is not going to be passive and not guide the direction of their life...

Now feminine dudes... Ole metrosexual, I'm afraid to sweat, fashionisto lookin ass dudes got the bushes from me... :manny:
You make the big decisions. He can make smaller ones. But the bigger ones he defers to you. What's wrong with metrosexuals?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You make the big decisions. He can make smaller ones. But the bigger ones he defers to you. What's wrong with metrosexuals?

Not my type...I can't respect a man who is superficial and superfluous... It's a waste of energy and breath...

I don't understand this defer decision stuff... We are a team... Major ones we make together and minor ones we call audibles independently of each other... This guy just sounds lazy and uninspired