Would you consider Aborigines black?

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
i don't believe i'm entitled into any land. you're the one implying there's land AAs are neglected in africa, just waiting on us to assume rightful ownership. lets just role with your plan. there's 50 million of us ready to relocate, where are we going?

The majority of black Americans are crammed in the South, so I have no doubt that fitting 50 million black Americans onto a continent as large as Africa will be of no problem whatsoever. You can explore countries like Liberia, Ghana or any country of particular interest to you. However, if you're looking for the white man to hold your hand for you for the rest of your life, then I'd suggest you just stick to living under his sovereignty in America where he'll proudly babysit you and the rest of your kind who are literally scared to death of anything related to Africa.

Daps
Reppin
X
All these non-blacks giving me that work :whew:

im kidding, DAMN!

Thats ALL Im saying.
People in this thread can play dumb, like they just have no idea what Im talking about if they want to. but Ive been hit with:

"Im not black, Im Dominican :scust:
"Im not black Im bi-racial :scust:
"Black is not a race, its just a color :scust: Im *insert ethnicity here* both on and offline plenty of time

If someone is't African American, I don't assume because sometimes we DO catch hell for it.
Tell me Im lying :stopitslime:

I feel you, but you worded it poorly. Publicly I'm not going to refer to anyone as black to their face until I see where their head is. Of course, in my head I'm thinking they're black, but I've had too many fool reactions to go assuming that I've got racial solidarity with someone I don't know. Case in point, dude at my job, he seems pretty white washed (white girlfriend, white best friend, etc.)but he's brown skinned. I assumed he's black, possibly with a white mother (since he said his grandparent was from Europe), but I never related to him as a black man specifically because he never called himself black....until he got drunk at a bar one time. :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
58274750.jpg
1089589.gif

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
i would say take advantage of the opportunities available in this country. since you think it's foolish, when are you moving?

How isn't it foolish to seek sovereignty in a nation that is already under sovereignty? Especially one that is the most powerful nation in the fukking world. The only way black people are going to achieve liberation is through separation and the white man certainly isn't going to allow to live anywhere in America under your own rulership, especially in the South, where you can pool up all his resources.

And all these "opportunities" you speak of have been provided to you by the white man. Are black men so weak in the 21st century that they aren't willing to create something of their own without the white man's help? If that's the case then the "men" title certainly needs to be deployed because that's some feminine shyt.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The majority of black Americans are crammed in the South, so I have no doubt that fitting 50 million black Americans onto a continent as large as Africa will be of no problem whatsoever. You can explore countries like Liberia, Ghana or any country of particular interest to you. However, if you're looking for the white man to hold your hand for you for the rest of your life, then I'd suggest you just stick to living under his sovereignty in America where he'll proudly babysit you and the rest of your kind who are literally scared to death of anything related to Africa.

so we should split and migrate to various african countries, letting them hold our hands?

Daps
Now you're being facetious in addition to immature. A reminder of what your wrote:

The implication that African Americans don't understand nationalism is quite frankly idiotic, so I assume you were being childish and taking a cheap shot rather than being aggressively ignorant.

There is no immaturity, If you look at my words and cherry pick quotes in order to be offended then that is a weird character flaw that I can not help you with. :theauthority:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but if its all about blackness, why would you refer to yourself as nigerian at all? shouldn't it just be "black" ?

In Nigeria? in America? In general? Usage is all dependent on context. A lot of Nigerians will say "black" if it's a racial conversation, but "Nigerian" if they're discussing other Africans.

I'm not a Nigerian btw, that was an example.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you rather the white man hold your hand in America? :lupe:
i'd prefer there was no holding of hands. why is the option of taking advantage of opportunities in this country rarely on the table? have you moved back to africa yet?