Would you consider Aborigines black?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How are they not black?

They migrated from Africa to Australia.

Everyone comes from Africa, so unless everyone including whites are black, that's not a really good reason to consider them black.

They're not black because they're of 0% recent /modern Sub-Saharan African descent.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I consider people with a lot of heritage from "sub saharan" Africa black. That's my definition. So - no.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
there's no issue with those of african descent uniting under a black power structure. i have a problem with black americans (direct descendants of american slavery) being misclassified by other groups--be it half-white people, or someone born in africa.
And round and round we go. Why do you ignore the origin of the term "black"? Say it with me, you only call yourself black because the white man classified you as black. Why do you use his term while ignoring the definition of it? Makes no sense.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:snoop:
Go and learn the difference between race and ethnicity then come back and discuss this cause you sound dumb as hell
if someone says they are black in america its assumed they are african american.

the people your arguing with know the difference its you thats not getting it.:stopitslime:

these other groups in an attempt to distance themselves from AA's will say they arent black they are insert here nationality. I'd find it very hard to believe if you say you dont know what they/im talking about:usure:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i know, that's my point--that's exactly my point. we wouldn't be able to go over there and suddenly become representatives of the land. so why do they have that access in the black community (in US) :lupe:

You're still racially "black" if you travel there :heh:. Are you fukking stupid? Your nationality just suddenly becomes relevant because you're literally an outsider. Lord knows white Americans don't seize to be white when they travel to Europe on holiday. You sound like you've never left the country.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
i'd prefer there was no holding of hands. why is the option of taking advantage of opportunities in this country rarely on the table? have you moved back to africa yet?

Can you give me one example of a sovereign nation on the entire globe ever granting another group of people sovereignty in their own country?

What you're suggesting displaced Africans in America do is what led to WWI and is currently the reason why the Middle East is embroiled in the turmoil it is today, but you think this is a much more viable option than repatriating to YOUR homeland. The same land mass that the THOUSANDS of AFRICAN ancestors who comprise every single mitochondrial DNA in your body originally inhibited?

You're really arguing: the most hated nation on Earth, with the most racist CACs you will ever find > the most resourceful continent on the entire globe...?

If you're scared of Africa and love white people then just say so. But you're straight delusional if you don't know that repatriation is the only option for black liberation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And round and round we go. Why do you ignore the origin of the term "black"? Say it with me, you only call yourself black because the white man classified you as black. Why do you use his term while ignoring the definition of it? Makes no sense.

because the energy spent creating a new language to avoid using the white mans words or classification could be better spent.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you give me one example of a sovereign nation on the entire globe ever granting another group of people sovereignty in their own country?

What you're suggesting displaced Africans in America do is what led to WWI and is currently the reason why the Middle East is embroiled in the turmoil it is today, but you think this is a much more viable option than repatriating to YOUR homeland. The same land mass that the THOUSANDS of AFRICAN ancestors who comprise every single mitochondrial DNA in your body originally inhibited?

You're really arguing: the most hated nation on Earth, with the most racist CACs you will ever find > the most resourceful continent on the entire globe...?

If you're scared of Africa and love white people then just say so. But you're straight delusional if you don't know that repatriation is the only option for black liberation.

have you moved back to africa yet?

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Do you know how stupid you sound by saying this?:russ:

People in this thread can play dumb, like they just have no idea what Im talking about if they want to. but Ive been hit with:

"Im not black, Im Dominican :scust:
"Im not black Im bi-racial :scust:
"Black is not a race, its just a color :scust: Im *insert ethnicity here* both on and offline plenty of time

If someone is't African American, I don't assume because sometimes we DO catch hell for it.

But am I lying :coffee:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you want me to hold your hand as well? Or will you only move back if the white man comes along with you? :lupe:

why do you dudes never do what you promote? shouldn't you move to africa before telling others to?