Would you consider Aborigines black?

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Black Blood:blessed:

Until I see an Aboriginal in the NBA or Breaking Olympic track & field records I ain't claiming them as Black:banderas:

Actually there is one, i remember him in a interview in television in Australia. LOL His name is Patty Mills. He is part native Australian and Torress strait islander.

997578-8d71a1ec-f506-11e3-8ea9-a081f3513119.jpg

Patty Mills - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
One drop rule

Yeah, i heard about that, and remember American Sudanese was discussing that on Twitter. While i was staying in California, i have never really talked about the issue of "race". I wonder what my Coptic friends mark on the American Census whether from Egypt or Sudan, i got to ask that question when i go to the U.S next year.

P.S

I was actually playing with him, to see his none sense response, because in some ways his statement is a contradiction, and he does not realize it. LOL

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Aren't Pacific Islanders, Oceanic, Aboriginals, Fijians, etc; considered to be of their own special DNA group that has no close connection to Africa? I have to be honest, even when they look "Black", I can still tell a bit of a difference in features and structure in them from Sub-Saharan African descent folk.

It's just like some of the Indians (India is very genetically, physically, and culturally diverse place) I've seen who at first look/glance could be mistaken for Black but, when you really check them out you can see that something different that sets them apart from the so-called traditional Black African.

Interesting discussion...

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Yeah, i heard about that, and remember American Sudanese was discussing that on Twitter. While i was staying in California, i have never really talked about the issue of "race". I wonder what my Coptic friends mark on the American Census whether from Egypt or Sudan, i got to ask that question when i go to the U.S next year.

I always find your postings about your people very interesting and insightful!

Anyway, if you ask me, I think cacs have done a number on Western society when it comes to this whole race business. They created it to keep themselves superior and top shelf but, now that as people are becoming more globalized and scientifically literate folks are getting a better understanding of genetics and are coming to see that a lot of stuff we (Westerners) were taught about race just ain't true. More and more I'm seeing folks preconceived notions of race being challenged and more questions being raised about what identity is really all about.

Of course, it isn't going to be a smooth process (because it challenges and destroys the status quo) but, I think it will pave the way for a better future in the long run for out descendants.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Aren't Pacific Islanders, Oceanic, Aboriginals, Fijians, etc; considered to be of their own special DNA group that has no close connection to Africa? I have to be honest, even when they look "Black", I can still tell a bit of a difference in features and structure in them from Sub-Saharan African descent folk.

It's just like some of the Indians (India is very genetically, physically, and culturally diverse place) I've seen who at first look/glance could be mistaken for Black but, when you really check them out you can see that something different that sets them apart from the so-called traditional Black African.

Genetically, they are their own separate group, and have no connection to Africa. As far as Melanesian goes, i had met many different types while visiting there individual countries, and when i was living in New Zealand.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Also, I don't think I've met a non-American Black ever refer to themselves as not being Black. In my experience, they usually claim their nationality/tribe along with Black.

Regardless, I do agree that the term and identity of "Black" has a whole different and deeper meaning for us Black Americans.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I always find your postings about your people very interesting and insightful!

Anyway, if you ask me, I think cacs have done a number on Western society when it comes to this whole race business. They created it to keep themselves superior and top shelf but, now that as people are becoming more globalized and scientifically literate folks are getting a better understanding of genetics and are coming to see that a lot of stuff we (Westerners) were taught about race just ain't true. More and more I'm seeing folks preconceived notions of race being challenged and more questions being raised about what identity is really all about.
Also, I don't think I've met a non-American Black ever refer to themselves as not being Black. In my experience, they usually claim their nationality/tribe along with Black.

Regardless, I do agree that the term and identity of "Black" has a whole different and deeper meaning for us Black Americans.

Of course, it isn't going to be a smooth process (because it challenges and destroys the status quo) but, I think it will pave the way for a better future in the long run for out descendants.

When people leave the country, and settle into a new environment, you adapt to the local culture.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Lol I forgot about Patty. But I never seen him dunk a day in my life so it still :camby:

Cathy Freeman. 2000 400m olympic champ.
cathy freeman - Google Search
Aborigines are fukked up in Australia... They got them nikkas living out in the middle of deserts, with no access to BASIC ulitities... im sure if they had more access to resources, you would see more talent like Cathy freeman. They are black people brahs.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Different skull shape.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
to put this in perspective i remember first getting out there 10 years ago

it was me nu jersey devil , and his brother slick .. we were walking to the KFC or mcdonalds as the food had been trash n there aint no roscoes out here

we were approached by a group of aboriginals-bare foot , who told us to hand em a few cigerrates

we told em we aint no we aint got nothin spare- 'sorry brother - sorry fam' - them dudes took that as a slight and made it clear we weren't 'brothers' homies ' and this is australia not fn american and they weren't 'negroes or ******s ' :mjcry: lol

they started jumping up n down yelling n growling like they was hunting a animal in the outback '

started called 'black dogg' - black dogg c*nts ' by other apparently ' black folk ' was a weird scenario especially with a australian accent ( aint even know wtf they was tlakin bout ) ..( jerz wasn't taking no shot - neither was i .. we sure weren't join to let no one wit no daamn kicks on they feet talk down to anyone let alone us '

we told them caveman looking mfz to 'bick back' before we through down on em and they backed down .they work off a ' fear tactic' out here and try bully folk but they aint shxt ..

funny end to the story is we clowned ' chuck' the rest of the tour for vein a long lost member of a aboriginal tribe coz he had the same type nose as them lmao:jawalrus:

t

You english tutor lost.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm wtf lol. Lmao @ this guy being black

images

He's obviously part white. The OP also decided to just post the aborigines with straight hair. Most natives of the pacific islands have nappy hair. So they're definitely black in my book.

Also note that the aborigines were called ******S by the British/Australians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am going to play a little devil advocate, because i want you write your opinion. What would you consider these people from my country in Africa, because i am curious.
Africans
sudanese-people03.jpg

202990054_4dae161fb9_z.jpg

Sudan-20.jpg

3872054875_462848596d.jpg

4012489709_78b7880073_b.jpg

sudan_1.jpg

Vs Australian Aboriginals and melanesians

australiaaboriginals.jpeg

youth2.jpg

5567446378_ec92050eab_b.jpg

111982879_1280x720.jpg

one of my favorite rap groups from PNG Naka.

The first group is from the African continent, and the second group is from Oceania, so in your opinion the first group is considered black since they live in sub Saharan African, and the other group is not "black"? Inquiring minds like to know?

There is this thing called a penis and a vagina. When folks of different races with them come together, they can produce hybrids.

East Africans are hybrids. Nothing more.