Would you consider Aborigines black?

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
So if you saw this shorty chilling somewhere randomly, what race would you assume she was?

What race would she tick off on a census?

showimage.php

What race would you consider her?
If I saw her randomly, sure I would think that she was black.

On a census though, she should put Asian.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
=there heritage holds a closer resemblance to people from the timor or islands between indoensia and australia

then anywhere in africa that i have seen

to its credit people in the torres strait and png do seem to be closer to the african gene code - the hair features are diff to those of aboriginals even they throw them into the same bunch ..

exactly. Ive been told this from Australians who have friends who are Aboriginal. I always thought they made it from Africa some how to Australia but I guess I was wrong.:yeshrug:

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, pretty much outside of the U.S., in a majority of the of the world people claim nationalism before race.

Where have u been outside of the U.S. ??? Where is "majority " that u speak off??

I realize that this bored is filled with Cac's and dudes who have no knowledge of self. Dudes always speaking about sum division shyt and it's blatantly obvious.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
AnYone who's family history is orginally out of Africa is "black"

David Ortiz "Dominican black"
Eddie Murphy "american black"
Zoe Saldana "puerto rican black"
Yusil puig "Cuban black"
Wyclef "Haitian black"
Cluadette Ortiz "puerto black"
Nikki manage "Trinidad black"

Why is this so hard to understand, where ever slave were dropped....
Here is fact most of you don't know, the biggest slave port was in Mexico not the U.S., at one point their were more then half a million Africans in Mexico, more then actual native Indian Mexicans at that time and the Spanish colonizers.

This is very simple to understand, it's about your heritage bloodline even when those refuse their African ansectry it's still in the dna, it's been proved that aboriginal migrated out Africa based on common hunting tools and forms of communication and dna, it's was taught at basic levels of college even if they themselves denied being out of africa.

Now in modern Africa due to most of Africa being colonized and robbed of their property and resources, you can travel north Africa and been hard pressed to find someone that is 100% African.

Daps
The use of the term "black" is a bit of appropriation from a negative term to a positive form of affirmation against oppression against dark skinned people. The justification for the enslavement of dark skinned people and their lands was their skin colour - negatively described as "black" and lacking the goodness of "light" according to all the fukked up European philosphers.

Given the history of colonialism and oppression in Australia, which is synonymous with the experiences of black people in the diaspora, I have no problem with australian aborigines identifying as black. I even know of dark skinned Indians who identify as "black", particularly dalits in India who make up the lowest caste. The point is it's a fluid form of identity born out of a history of oppression. Pointless to argue with it.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me 1 aborigine that claims africa or pays homage to 'africa'' or even knows about the history of african americans ??? most don't give 2 f's about our history or what happened back in the US let alone africa

tell me if u can find 1 aboriginal that claims themselves as being connected to america or africa ..u won't find 1 that does that

they only form the connection - based off the struggle of skin tone and being oppressed .. thats where it ends

if you want to claim 'black ' as just being because of the colour of their skin go right ahead ..

islanders , maoris in NZ consider themselves to be black and embrace being considered black or having a connection to being e.g. 'african american 'more so then any aboriginal i ever met -

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Where have u been outside of the U.S. ??? Where is "majority " that u speak off??

I realize that this bored is filled with Cac's and dudes who have no knowledge of self. Dudes always speaking about sum division shyt and it's blatantly obvious.

:beli:.....Canada, Carribean, Europe,South America, Asia.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Only because race is still such a crippling force in the americas due to your history.

A black man in the UK will be identified as Nigerian/Jamaican/Ghanian etc. It doesn't mean they aren't seen as black, it just means it's so obvious due to context that it's not necessary. That doesn't mean there's less racism, it's just that referring to yourself as black is pointless - clearly I am.

However, in the americas as your nationality lies there, black carries that much more meaning. It's the only thing that you have to separate your identity.

It doesn't mean its only reserved for Americans, it just means it has far more meaning to you, than a Congolese man born in Germany

/thread

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
I read a study stating that they are more closely related to Denisovans according to their genome sequence.... ( extinct human species from the genus homo) ...It's also debatable that they were amongst the first tribes to leave Africa due to the tropical landscape slowly drying to become whats now the Sub-Sahara ... However they also went through a period of ethnic cleansing and are almost non-existence ...the ones in the pic are more likely to be more 80percent cac and 20percent aboriginal .....We should all note that , to a cac anything that's not white is black and is considered a lesser man ..

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
tell me 1 aborigine that claims africa or pays homage to 'africa'' or even knows about the history of african americans ??? most don't give 2 f's about our history or what happened back in the US let alone africa

tell me if u can find 1 aboriginal that claims themselves as being connected to america or africa ..u won't find 1 that does that

they only form the connection - based off the struggle of skin tone and being oppressed .. thats where it ends

if you want to claim 'black ' as just being because of the colour of their skin go right ahead ..

islanders , maoris in NZ consider themselves to be black and embrace being considered black or having a connection to being e.g. 'african american 'more so then any aboriginal i ever met -
Why would they give a fukk about americans when they have their own problems? You are just trolling cac. Negged