Would you consider Aborigines black?

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
man gtfo, you don't see white people or asians doing any of this nonsense, what makes blacks the special exception :dahell:

I'm just going by both of your arbitrary rules of blackness being predicated on genotype. :wtf:

There is no concordance on what it means to be black by either of you.

Daps
"Papuans and other Melanesians created their own unique DNA and identity so much so it would be classified as a whole new different race all while Europe was still occupied by Neanderthals, reason being it was extremely isolated from the rest of the world."

I've never seen an Asian with natural blonde hair before unless if they're mixed and have European Ancestry.

MrTibbs

Rookie
Daps
You say 50% and the other guy says 80%.

Welp I guess there isn't a consensus one what it means to be black then. :francis:
But Aboriginals, Micronesians, Fijins etc have none. It's not a question of 50% or 80% with them....they have none.

Debating whether they're black or not is as valid as arguing if the Chinese are.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
You are what you look like

I'm just going by both of your arbitrary rules of blackness being predicated on genotype. :wtf:

There is no concordance on what it means to be black by either of you.

If they really do have more dna in common with asians than blacks

Then dna is not what determines race because they look more relatable to people of african ancestry than white or asians

Last edited:
Daps
Aboriginal Tasmanians ( Extinct )
390919_10150387983506222_702611221_8780289_524994641_n1.jpg

6635094.jpg

aboriginal_1929.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just heard through that show ..that through interbreeding or constant mixing that there gene code can be basically bred out

I was shocked

On another note aboriginals ..hate most African Americans lol

The younger generation is a little diff the younger kids as they are identifying with the culture

But previously they didn't know what they were and would often mock afrerican Americans

The culture and attitude has changed a lot over the past 4-5 years

Travelling out there for over 10 years I have seen the difference ..
I dont believe this because since day 1 they call themselves black

Australians dont feel any type of way of black Americans but aboriginals do.....okay

I heard they dont like black ppl thinking they own the term black

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to put this in perspective i remember first getting out there 10 years ago

it was me nu jersey devil , and his brother slick .. we were walking to the KFC or mcdonalds as the food had been trash n there aint no roscoes out here

we were approached by a group of aboriginals-bare foot , who told us to hand em a few cigerrates

we told em we aint no we aint got nothin spare- 'sorry brother - sorry fam' - them dudes took that as a slight and made it clear we weren't 'brothers' homies ' and this is australia not fn american and they weren't 'negroes or ******s ' :mjcry: lol

they started jumping up n down yelling n growling like they was hunting a animal in the outback '

started called 'black dogg' - black dogg c*nts ' by other apparently ' black folk ' was a weird scenario especially with a australian accent ( aint even know wtf they was tlakin bout ) ..( jerz wasn't taking no shot - neither was i .. we sure weren't join to let no one wit no daamn kicks on they feet talk down to anyone let alone us '

we told them caveman looking mfz to 'bick back' before we through down on em and they backed down .they work off a ' fear tactic' out here and try bully folk but they aint shxt ..

funny end to the story is we clowned ' chuck' the rest of the tour for vein a long lost member of a aboriginal tribe coz he had the same type nose as them lmao:jawalrus:

t

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
For the millionth time: yes.

So is it that y'all are doing the same math as white supremacists with the whole "racially pure" bullshyt? Most of you are not 100% African so you wouldn't even pass your own stupid ass test.

I will write it again just because:

What percentage African is enough to be considered black? 50%? No cause people try to say Obama isn't black. Is Michelle black? She looks like massa got to one of her ancestors. Let's say she is 75% African so she qualifies. Now their kids are like 63% African so they qualify too. So now Obama is the only non Black but has black kids. So why couldn't Obama's non Black mom have a black kid?

If the above sounds stupid it's CAUSE IT IS. Smart dumb niqqa thinking at it's finest.

Stop trying to divide us up. We need all the soldiers we can get.
:russ: EXACTLY! THEY THINK THEY ARE SLICK!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
But Aboriginals, Micronesians, Fijins etc have none. It's not a question of 50% or 80% with them....they have none.

Debating whether they're black or not is as valid as arguing if the Chinese are.

So if you saw this shorty chilling somewhere randomly, what race would you assume she was?

What race would she tick off on a census?

showimage.php

What race would you consider her?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
to put this in perspective i remember first getting out here 10 years ago

it was me nu jersey devil , and his brother slick .. we were walking to the KFC or mcdonalds as the food had been trash n there aint no roscoes out here

we were approached by a group of aboriginals-bare foot , who told us to hand em a few cigerrates

we told em we aint no we aint got nothin spare- 'sorry brother - sort fam' - them dudes took that as a slight and made it clear we weren't 'brothers' homies ' and this is australia not fn american and they weren't 'negroes' lol

they started jumping up n down yelling n growling like they was hunting a animal in the outback '

being called 'black dogg' - black dogg c*nts ' by other apparently ' black folk ' was a weird scenario especially with a australian accent ..( jerz wasn't taking no shot - neither was i .. we sure weren't join to let no one wit no daamn kicks on they feet talk down to anyone let alone us '

we told them caveman looking mfz to 'bick back' before we through down on em and they backed down .they work off a ' fear tactic' out here and try bully folk but they aint shxt ..

funny end to the story is we clowned chuck the rest of the tour for vein a long lost member of a aboriginal tribe coz he had the same type nose as them lmao

t
:dwillhuh: HUH?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
some of u should re-think your idea of blackness. "cacs treated them badly" does not = black, and you should really wonder why you're (1) defining black as a negative experience and (2) including cac actions in your definition

I understand why we tend to make those associations with the term black. We were given that label by cacs. And we're forced to accept it. The term black when it was placed on us came from vitriolic intent and during a time of constant conflict. Unless we name ourselves something else then cac actions won't mean anything(we shouldn't though because it's a waste of time).

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
You are what you look like

If they really do have more dna in common with asians than blacks

Then dna is not what determines race because they look more relatable to people of african ancestry than white or asians

The funny thing is that anyone would assume the Melanesian people that I posted were black if they met them in person.

It's until they discover where they are from that they would say, "oh but you not really black".

Yet they claim so many people that can pass for white as black, simply because they might have some SSA dna or admixture. :wtf:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aboriginals are not orig from Africa .. There is no direct line of descendants from Africa

I was watching a program not long ago saying they come from Timor /asia and india ..

They had settled in those regions for a long periods of time before ever reaching Australia

They are also the only race which there DNA line can eventually be bred out is what I heard

exactly. Ive been told this from Australians who have friends who are Aboriginal. I always thought they made it from Africa some how to Australia but I guess I was wrong.:yeshrug: