Would the Coli consider these people black?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:hubie:exactly.

First one, no. Second one, maybe. When it comes to biracial folks, I defer to whatever they identify as. Said this before, but the Coli is the first time I've ever heard of biracial light brights not being considered Black. First time I ever a white person in public called an Esau and a devil, was by a biracial dude I went to high school with who's mom was white. At the same time, clearly there are some biracial people who don't associate with Black folks and culturally identify with whites. That said, I defer to whatever that person identifies themselves as. They say they're Black, I'm not gonna argue with them. Vice versa if they say they're white.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:jbhmm: so lemme get this skraight...

a white woman can give birth to black excellence patrick mahomes but a sista cannot give birth to white excellence tom brady?

:aicmon: if a black man can create a black child with any race of woman then that devalues the black woman's vagina

we gotta make it make sense :dead:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Would you think this person is black just because they have some African ancestry???

Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-7.56.02-PM.png
Is that J Edgar Hoover?

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And people wonder why white people control the world :mjlol:.

Cutting off other black people just to boost their group. "Africans", "African Americans", "Indians", "Native Americans", "Mexican", "Brazilian"

Black people sure love their labels to divide themselves and give their power to white people :francis:

Are you Hutu or Tutsi?

You either black or you white. All that other shyt is made up. There is no such thing as a "Japanese Gene", or a "Indian Gene". Either your genes are dominant or they are recessive. Just because there are cultural differences among these many made up groups, it does not change that they are black people. The coli would tell me all these people are not black :snoop:. Do some research.

5a56c4ea746f5.image.jpg

c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.jpg

blond-pacific-islander-girl.jpg

i mean these examples clearly more Black than OP...

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
does any other race follow the one drop rule ?:jbhmm:
no, only blacks with low self-esteem who are desperate to hold onto any kind of self-worth, even if it's an illusion. walk in a bank and try to get a loan talkin bout 'i'm 1 percent white' and see what happens.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I see how the 2nd one has that skin complexion. But the first one has weak genes like a mf. No way you that dark skinned and your kid don’t even have a single black feature :usure:
Slight tan I can see and his hair looks a little kinky but other than that no visible African features.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
First one, no. Second one, maybe. When it comes to biracial folks, I defer to whatever they identify as. Said this before, but the Coli is the first time I've ever heard of biracial light brights not being considered Black. First time I ever a white person in public called an Esau and a devil, was by a biracial dude I went to high school with who's mom was white. At the same time, clearly there are some biracial people who don't associate with Black folks and culturally identify with whites. That said, I defer to whatever that person identifies themselves as. They say they're Black, I'm not gonna argue with them. Vice versa if they say they're white.
Depends on the country where they are from. A decent amount of Coli brehs are from Latin America, West Indies, South Africa, and Europe where they have stricter definitions on who is Black or not compared to the United States, Canada, and the rest of Africa.