Would the Coli consider these people black?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Would you think this person is black just because they have some African ancestry???

Screen-Shot-2020-03-03-at-7.56.02-PM.png
:scust:that cac will never be anything other than what he was :pacspit:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
everytime the one drop rule is used, the pale skinned mullatos whose phenotypes look closer to white than black, are ALWAYS placed at the top of the social hierarchy.

Why do the unambiguously black AFRICAN looking black people in America and the Islands fall for this :francis:

even here in Cape Town, Coloreds who look more like Boers are put at the top of the social hierarchy, the ones who look "Bantu" at the bottom and treated like shytt

why uplold a one-drop rule (socially engineered) to create a buffer class to keep the REAL Blacks/Africans at the bottom.

Arab Berbers do something similar in North and East Africa.
:snoop:

our people fall for ANYTHING

The greatest thing Apartheid did was put mixed breeds/mulattos in a separate racial category.
Can you imagine the level of confusion an denial:francis:
I look at it as a way of racial unity - why would I not consider someone black just because they appear to be light skinned? That’s historically where our power has come from. Imagine if Malcom X was given special privileges because he was a freckle face red headed black man? Would he have gone as hard for his people?

If anything, the one drop rule kept us from becoming a Brazil or a South Africa where everything is inherently colorist. And a person can start acting like they’re unequivocally better and hold a better social position in society just because they happen to look less black than the other. At least here even a light skin person is regarded as black and the whole “light skin dark skin” thing here has only really existed in black communities, but most of the outside world didn’t recognize it as much.

I will argue that shyt has gotten slightly worse recently only because other non-American groups immigrated here with their own black divisions and put light skin people on a pedestal

Last edited:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I look at it as a way of racial unity - why would I not consider someone black just because they appear to be light skinned? That’s historically where our power has come from. Imagine if Malcom X was given special privileges because he was a freckle face red headed black man? Would he have gone as hard for his people?

If anything, the one drop rule kept us from becoming a Brazil or a South Africa where everything is inherently colorist. And a person can start acting like they’re unequivocally better and hold a better social position in society just because they happen to look less black than the other. At least here even a light skin person is regarded as black and the whole “light skin dark skin” thing here has only really existed in black communities, but most of the outside world didn’t recognize it as much.

I will argue that shyt has gotten slightly worse recently only because other non-American groups immigrated here with their own black divisions and put light skin people on a pedestal
your first "black" president is literally a mullato, Kamala Harris another "high yella" mixed breed your Boule secret societies had a brown paper bag test.

you're already a Brazil and a South Africa, the only people getting Pimp'd are the real black people.
Hell even Trevor Noah is calling himself "black" there in New York :francis:.

you're gonna one-drop yourselves out of existence... but the self hatred with us is so deep that we actually wanna "lighten" the race, thus the illogical acceptance of mixed breeds as black:unimpressed:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Off-topic but do Black or Coloured South Africans have braais as well? Most of the information I find about it seems be from white South Africans.
Everyone has Braais.
Boers are the peasant rejects of Europe, so any quasi culture that they've developed in SA since 1652 they hold onto for dear life, coz outside of that, they have no identity.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
These are not black people. If so, then Iranian and indian people are black too.
No black is how you look it has no genteic science behind it its all based on phenotype so no they're not black.

diff type of black, if you mean the old world def of black ok. But the def i know yall refer to, which was shaped by ADOS people does not make black solely be about skin tone.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No, just because you gotta black grandma or your daddy is 60% black doesn't make you black.
Even if it sounds fukked up, idk why people think we should be forced to accept everyone that cacs rejected. :manny:
where do yall get this idea they cacs rejects

hell you realize there was a class of black people who passed right? and they even identified and saw themselves as black/ados and there are those who still do

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg

if their fahers are ADOS, and they themselves identify as black then they are.:yeshrug:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
IllmaticDelta has made COUNTLESS threads/ and post on this topic of what Blackness is, the One drop rule, etc on this forum for years

ODR

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-and-how-its-to-afroamerican-identity.327574/

Blackness/Pan Africanism

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/wha...-generic-username.738644/page-4#post-35315460
and you nikkas on this forum still dont know shyt about what being "black" is:francis:

its not about any ole "how dark you are" because alot of you nikkas who are ADOS wont count for black either. Because majority of ADOS people are brown not dark(sorry to burst yall bubble)

it dont matter what facts are presented on here, you nikkas will stay on stupid in this site.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg

When I first saw their pics I woulda said NO.

After seeing their fathers, I say YES.

If we still lived under Jim Crow they would be riding in the back to the bus with the rest of us unambigous negroes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah they black. 1 drop rule motherfukkers. I got argued down to death on this site over the years with topics like that. I don’t consider mixed race people to be 1 or the other thing, they’re both, bi/triracial or whatever. However, I was told countless times on the Coli if the daddy black = they black. So they black Foh.

Cosign.

Kids follow their fathers. Even when the pops ain't around (see Barack Obama).

Since these guys have black fathers, they are black in my book no matter how phenotypically white they look.

If we still lived during Jim Crow there would be no question as to what they are. They would be riding in the back of the bus with the rest of us colored folk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
iu

But thecoli dot com told me drake AND his son are black. :mjgrin:
thecoli dot com also told me if either of your parents are "black" then you are black too :mjgrin:

I'll leave it at that.

He's a lil ugly but you can tell from his hair he's black. Pure caucasians don't have curly hair. That's a trait they got from the Moors fukking white women all across Europe.