Would the Coli consider these people black?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I would never know with the first one.

Second one, maybe if he grew good hair out more I could tell easier
You mean... his white hair, as opposed to bad hair which is our natural curly and frizzy hair??

So you’re colorist and you’re on The Coli

You are one sorry sack of shyt. Please sign out.

:pacspit:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First one, no. Second one, maybe. When it comes to biracial folks, I defer to whatever they identify as. Said this before, but the Coli is the first time I've ever heard of biracial light brights not being considered Black. First time I ever a white person in public called an Esau and a devil, was by a biracial dude I went to high school with who's mom was white. At the same time, clearly there are some biracial people who don't associate with Black folks and culturally identify with whites. That said, I defer to whatever that person identifies themselves as. They say they're Black, I'm not gonna argue with them. Vice versa if they say they're white.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You mean... his white hair, as opposed to bad hair which is our natural curly and frizzy hair??

So you’re colorist and you’re on The Coli

You are one sorry sack of shyt. Please sign out.

:pacspit:

Holy shyt that was an AWFUL typo!

Should've said:

maybe if he grew his hair out more I could tell easier.

Rep for the catch. Can't be out here with typos like that :merchant:

• Dap
Reactions: boy

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
If they were to do something great in sports or entertainment, some clown would claim them and say "Black excellence"

:mjlol:
they would be getting the..

UNCF-Check_900.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If they were to do something great in sports or entertainment, some clown would claim them and say "Black excellence"

:skip: I literally said they’re considered 2 of the 4 black golfers on the PGA tour.

And that was coming from black people who follow the sport. So yeah... it’s already happened

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's no culture behind being biracial.
The idea of what black is in America has always included people that look physically white.

If this has always been considered "black", why are so many black Americans saying no?

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
And people wonder why white people control the world :mjlol:.

Cutting off other black people just to boost their group. "Africans", "African Americans", "Indians", "Native Americans", "Mexican", "Brazilian"

Black people sure love their labels to divide themselves and give their power to white people :francis:

Are you Hutu or Tutsi?

You either black or you white. All that other shyt is made up. There is no such thing as a "Japanese Gene", or a "Indian Gene". Either your genes are dominant or they are recessive. Just because there are cultural differences among these many made up groups, it does not change that they are black people. The coli would tell me all these people are not black :snoop:. Do some research.

5a56c4ea746f5.image.jpg

c1ba67953f38170533e1419264a82802.jpg

blond-pacific-islander-girl.jpg

Last edited: