Would the Coli consider these people black?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u posted the first guy and labeled him mark zuckerbergs lil brother i'd have believed u.
How-Many-Billionaires-Has-Facebook-Created.png
headshots_52372.png

Zuckerberg's a jew and they are known to have black ancestry in the ancient past. Same with the Italians, Spanish, and Portuguese. Most Southern Europeans and those in the Balkans have black ancestry thanks to the Moors.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: so lemme get this skraight...

a white woman can give birth to black excellence patrick mahomes but a sista cannot give birth to white excellence tom brady?

:aicmon: if a black man can create a black child with any race of woman then that devalues the black woman's vagina

we gotta make it make sense :dead:

Kids follow the father. Women also submit to the man. That is why mixed children from black men are more accepted in our community than kids born to a white man.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
your first "black" president is literally a mullato, Kamala Harris another "high yella" mixed breed your Boule secret societies had a brown paper bag test.

you're already a Brazil and a South Africa, the only people getting Pimp'd are the real black people.
Hell even Trevor Noah is calling himself "black" there in New York :francis:.

you're gonna one-drop yourselves out of existence... but the self hatred with us is so deep that we actually wanna "lighten" the race, thus the illogical acceptance of mixed breeds as black:unimpressed:
If you’re not ADOS, you don’t understand understand what you’re talking about.

That line alone proves you have no idea what you’re on. Speak on your own issues, learn to keep your mouth shut and when to listen.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

That line alone proves you have no idea what you’re on. Speak on your own issues, learn to keep your mouth shut and when to listen.
Youshould take your own advise. If you're not Brazilian or South African, then do the same and shut up instead of speaking about those nations like you know better :yeshrug:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

and you need to learn to read with comprehension.

white racism predates your "Ados" identity.
we don't even have to focus on America, just look what the Portuguese were doing in Brazil and Angola or the French in Haiti.
it's got nothing to do with your "Ados" YouTube pseudo identity.
we're discussing how mullatos have been used by whites and Arabs to create a buffer class between them the REAL unambiguously black Africans in ANY society they conquered.
that goes from 700 AD(rise of Arab Islam) to 1492(European rule) till present.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Coli doesn't even consider these women black

What hope do those dudes in the OP have:russ:

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg
Plot twists: those aren't arent their pops:skip:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
diff type of black, if you mean the old world def of black ok. But the def i know yall refer to, which was shaped by ADOS people does not make black solely be about skin tone.
I knew your 65% crakka complex having ass gon be in here caping. Sorry you not black no matter how militant you are.:mjlol:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell no to to both gotta have more melanin than that