Would the Coli consider these people black?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
This is more of a 1 drop problem with these two guys but...
Race is a made up concept and skin color doesn't make you black
I judge blackness off migration patterns and where your most recent ancestors came from
i don't consider Fijians, aboriginals or other dark people who are thousands of years removed from africa as black
Fijians got more African ancestry and dark skin and other phenotypes than these half CACs.

I agree they're not black, but if Fijians are not Black, that means Drake is SUPER Not-Black

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They'd blend in North Africa amongst the Berbers, from whom the name "Africa" is gotten.

Tested.jpg

I guess they Black? :skip:
Nice try. I said black Africa.:comeon:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So if you’re familiar with the golf world that’s Cameron Champ and Joseph Bramlett. I guess in the golf world the one drop rule is alive and well because I was shocked to see black people refer to these two as two of the four black golfers on the PGA tour.

here they are with their dads:
AP_18301821946439-1.jpg

champtexasam-847-tour.jpg

1200x0.jpg
I see how the 2nd one has that skin complexion. But the first one has weak genes like a mf. No way you that dark skinned and your kid don’t even have a single black feature :usure:

Daps
This is more of a 1 drop problem with these two guys but...
Race is a made up concept and skin color doesn't make you black
I judge blackness off migration patterns and where your most recent ancestors came from
i don't consider Fijians, aboriginals or other dark people who are thousands of years removed from africa as black
you can be black and not African

Fijians and Papuans have black hair texture

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If people were consistent and formed their own opinions, perhaps TLR takes on topics would match reality more.

As it stands now, you can look up people's own comments here to see that they make shyt up as they go along or repeat another person's view. Women who could pass for the sisters of the guys in OP are flooded throughout this forum in avatars and in threads about "Black women".

But, in true TLR fashion.....

55769700288d764e04ca7f5c10744862.gif

How do you know that the same guys that claim those girls are black are not the same guys that claim these guys are black and vice versa?

It feels pretty consistent, unless you got an example of one of these guys contradicting themselves.

I love seeing these dudes contradict themselves.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
WOULD HAVE TO SEE THE PARENTS. MY SISTER IS LIGHTER THAN BOTH.

A) Yeah, I was like “I need to see the parents”...
Seeing the parents now, imma say yeah...definitely so if they from Virginia or the Carolinas.

B) Pics of yo’ sister, doe.