WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
it is what it is breh

Had it all planned for today too. I was going to buy the ps3 from this local dude. Trade the games that came with it in and get gta v. I could've been playing it today. :aicmon:

Got £0.43 in the bank. :snoop:

Daps
I shot the people playing Hackysack in the Life Invader lobby, then sucker punched the nearest woman before pulling someone out of their 911 and shooting them also.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Franklin's outfits were starting to look :flabbynsick: so I went to the nearest SubUrban and while I'm walking in 2 gooks were robbing the place. So the retail worker tells me to chase after them and I go and get the money back :cape: The girl was so grateful she said next time I go I get 25% off :gladbron: So I'm trying buy clothes and bytch starts screaming and hits the panic alarm and I get 3 stars on me :dahell: So I kill every single person in and around the store. I give the cops that work :bustback:and went to every SubUrban in the city and killed all them motherfukkers. Next day I go and buy clothes but those dudes never gave me my 25% off. fukk SubUrban and anybody that loves them :pacspit:

:ohhh::skip::gladbron::deadrose::salute:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
haven't done much fukked up shyt yet.. but knocking random people out is the funniest shyt ever.. they really nailed the punching animations and feel... knocking out some bytch and her hat flies off as she collapses is :russ:

I cracked up laughing the first time I punched some dude in the face and his glasses went flying off. :laff:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just walking around when some chick gets robbed at the ATM. I chase this sucka down about four blocks and my heart start pounding (didnt even know about that shyt). So i pulled out my pistol and silenced that nikka. Grabbed the guap and walked back to the chick, she say thanks and just walk off, no reward or nothing..... so i capped that bytch in the back of her dome piece and made off with half a rack :birdman: