WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
followed women from the boardwalk then stabbing them, ran over a dear, ran over tonya cause she spoke on me and tanishas relationship :demonic: stabbed Jesus in the neck :demonic: killed a mine just before now I'm going to burn people with gasoline then head to the strip club and burn some strippers :myman:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This morning I was GTAing some Mexican's car. He got feisty and got a few shots on me. I ended him knocking him out. I wasn't done. :demonic:

I pulled out a pistol and gave him 1 in the head.

Then I poured gas on him and lit him up. Dude was extra crispy.

Then I ran him over to make sure he was finished. :demonic:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Franklin's outfits were starting to look :flabbynsick: so I went to the nearest SubUrban and while I'm walking in 2 gooks were robbing the place. So the retail worker tells me to chase after them and I go and get the money back :cape: The girl was so grateful she said next time I go I get 25% off :gladbron: So I'm trying buy clothes and bytch starts screaming and hits the panic alarm and I get 3 stars on me :dahell: So I kill every single person in and around the store. I give the cops that work :bustback:and went to every SubUrban in the city and killed all them motherfukkers. Next day I go and buy clothes but those dudes never gave me my 25% off. fukk SubUrban and anybody that loves them :pacspit:

I was just walking around when some chick gets robbed at the ATM. I chase this sucka down about four blocks and my heart start pounding (didnt even know about that shyt). So i pulled out my pistol and silenced that nikka. Grabbed the guap and walked back to the chick, she say thanks and just walk off, no reward or nothing..... so i capped that bytch in the back of her dome piece and made off with half a rack :birdman:

[URL='http://www.thecoli.com/media/mjlol.162/full'] [URL='http://www.thecoli.com/media/mjlol.162/full'] [/URL][/URL]

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
This young couple was absolutely wasted out in Blaine County. I offered to give them a lift as Trevor. They start going at in the back and after awhile realized I wasn't taking them to their motel. Dropped 'em off at that religious Altruist Cult with the old people for about $2,000. Girl was sobbing and god only knows wtf they did to them, but I got paid. :patrice: I felt like shyt afterwards, though.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I was walking from the Grove Street lockup when I saw two mark ass Ballas sitting at the gas station, i ran up and swung on one and ended up knocking out both nikkas with one punch :mindblown: (don't even ask me how)

Cops came to break up the fight and i baited them into driving straight into the pumps killing everyone in sight besides me and one other dude who was then crushed by debris....i took that nikkas money then made it rain on ho's with my newly accrued murder stacks.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
I found a dog while walking around with Trevor and kicked him or her