WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

Khalid_Rashad

Rookie
Daps
I tried talking to a women and somehow she got offended, and I laid her out with a punch. Then I stole her car and ran over her friend who ran away. I drove home and didn't see my car parked in the driveway. I drove next door and took their car and parked the one I previously stole and parked it in their driveway. Then I sprinted, pressed the square button, then the circle button, and died.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Hijacked a big rig. This guy came up on my right and tried to pass me b/c it was moving too slow for him so I shoved him off the road and he hit a billboard support and flew through the windshield....

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
Went to skrip club, making it rain on 2 hoes at once :lolbron:
i was feeling on both asses at the same damn time:datazz:
bouncer saw this and 2 of them threw me out:bryan:
So i tried to walk back in and his boy at the door said "dont even think about it":shaq:
So i saidi "fukk that i'm going back in":comeon:
I barely touched the door, then 2 of his boys rushed out:patrice:
I had half a bar of life:manny:
So i swung on the first, and one yelled out "I know mma":dwillhuh:
So i got knocked around alittle, then i bailed out to my car and got shot up:to:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mowed down those innocent folks through that crosswalk, trying to catch the vato on the motorbike:yeshrug:

Took out four pigs for the hell of it, but I'm not mad about that:youngsabo:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I found a dog while walking around with Trevor and kicked him or her

lol. I walked by a trailer and this fat bytch called me a p*ssy. so I walk up to her not intending to do anything (didn't want to alert po po during a mission) just wanted to chump her a little.... this fukkin dog came racing out of nowhere and started biting the shyt out of me. I stomped the life out of that mutt. was looking to faceshot the owner for bringing the inner mike vick out of me but she pume'd....

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Just recently copped GTA so bare with me for more improvised fukkery that's about to ensue....so far the baddest shiiiiit I done is pick up a working girl and ask her what she working with (on my Kendrick steez) :ohlawd:

Got her around 'strawberry' she said let's go somewhere secluded & was REAL REAL picky & bossy about the spots (didn't approve of the alley or a parking lot I took her to) so I'm like Fcuk this shiiit I took the biiitch ALL the way to up top them fake ass Hollywood hills at the farthest point & dejected her advances for my deposits (only got $280 to my name breh so I changed my mind on getting serviced)....she got out the car & I'm like you got a long walk back to civilisation bytch & I casually drove off on some :pachaha: vibe 'staring at the hoe from my rear view'

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
stopped at a red light to let pedestrians cross the street...ran over all 4 of em....got out my car...shot the dude drivin behind me in the face and took his car....got to 2 stars and booked it through another crowd of pedestrians....