WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing really bad yet but i was speeding down the street and crashed into this lady's car and she hit a bus that was driving across the street.

The horn wouldn't shut off so I reversed and saw she died and her head was on the steering wheel. :to:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Snuck up behind a chick at an ATM and hit her with the silenced pistol :shaq: took her $125 she was about to deposit to feed her family

Drove up the mountain trail in a jeep and ran over 10+ hippie hikers :krs:

dropped a gasoline trail from the gas pump all the way to the plaza with like 8 people standing around it, then lit it up with a few pistol shots and watched the fire burn up the whole scene :gladbron:

So far I have cold cocked probably 50 people from behind and it never gets old :heh:

Can't bring myself to shoot any dogs even if they are attacking me :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snuck up behind a chick at an ATM and hit her with the silenced pistol :shaq: took her $125 she was about to deposit to feed her family

Drove up the mountain trail in a jeep and ran over 10+ hippie hikers :krs:

dropped a gasoline trail from the gas pump all the way to the plaza with like 8 people standing around it, then lit it up with a few pistol shots and watched the fire burn up the whole scene :gladbron:

So far I have cold cocked probably 50 people from behind and it never gets old :heh:

Can't bring myself to shoot any dogs even if they are attacking me :to:

smh.....cac exposed

only a cac would feel bad about shooting dogs but have no problems about killing black people

lox123

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bama
A woman was robbed and told me to get her money back, I killed the robber, picked up the money and decided not to give it back and bolted, spent the $500 which was the amount stolen on haircuts and beards as I couldn't make up mind :snoop:

This

Except I gave her the money back..... then killed her when I realized the award amount she gave me wasn't good enough :birdman:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Franklin's outfits were starting to look :flabbynsick: so I went to the nearest SubUrban and while I'm walking in 2 gooks were robbing the place. So the retail worker tells me to chase after them and I go and get the money back :cape: The girl was so grateful she said next time I go I get 25% off :gladbron: So I'm trying buy clothes and bytch starts screaming and hits the panic alarm and I get 3 stars on me :dahell: So I kill every single person in and around the store. I give the cops that work :bustback:and went to every SubUrban in the city and killed all them motherfukkers. Next day I go and buy clothes but those dudes never gave me my 25% off. fukk SubUrban and anybody that loves them :pacspit: