WORST thing you've done so far on GTA V?

Daps
Franklin's outfits were starting to look :flabbynsick: so I went to the nearest SubUrban and while I'm walking in 2 gooks were robbing the place. So the retail worker tells me to chase after them and I go and get the money back :cape: The girl was so grateful she said next time I go I get 25% off :gladbron: So I'm trying buy clothes and bytch starts screaming and hits the panic alarm and I get 3 stars on me :dahell: So I kill every single person in and around the store. I give the cops that work :bustback:and went to every SubUrban in the city and killed all them motherfukkers. Next day I go and buy clothes but those dudes never gave me my 25% off. fukk SubUrban and anybody that loves them :pacpsit:
Dead as fukk lmao

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Franklin's outfits were starting to look :flabbynsick: so I went to the nearest SubUrban and while I'm walking in 2 gooks were robbing the place. So the retail worker tells me to chase after them and I go and get the money back :cape: The girl was so grateful she said next time I go I get 25% off :gladbron: So I'm trying buy clothes and bytch starts screaming and hits the panic alarm and I get 3 stars on me :dahell: So I kill every single person in and around the store. I give the cops that work :bustback:and went to every SubUrban in the city and killed all them motherfukkers. Next day I go and buy clothes but those dudes never gave me my 25% off. fukk SubUrban and anybody that loves them :pacspit:

:russ: i may have to cop this.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
smh.....cac exposed

only a cac would feel bad about shooting dogs but have no problems about killing black people

I dont feel bad about killing people of any color in this game :pacspit:

takes a true psychopath to enjoy killing dogs though :birdman:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was in Franklin's hood and approached this chick wearing all pink with a fat ass.

She didn't give me any play and said some bullshyt trying to diss me. After I kept following her on some stalker shyt, she took off running and I ran after her for like three blocks. She went down some alley and then I shot her in the back of the head and collected the money. :demonic::smugdraper::lolbron:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I was in Franklin's hood and approached this chick wearing all pink with a fat ass.

She didn't give me any play and said some bullshyt trying to diss me. After I kept following her on some stalker shyt, she took off running and I ran after her for like three blocks. She went down some alley and then I shot her in the back of the head and collected the money. :demonic::smugdraper::lolbron:

:pachaha: