Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, worst part about it is that he's probably still on this board, just under a different name. @hex is there any way to see if this guy was IP banned?

TCPkXF0.png

That was a long while before I became mod, never heard of the dude.

I can ask Houston but depending in how long ago it was he might not remember, either.

Fred.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Weird how me and smart-dumb nikkas are always on a different level.

Imagine how much self-hate it takes to even fix your ashy-ass hands to type the words "Civil Wrongs Movement" unironically.
More banal, low level thinking.

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume, among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
From a poster? That weird shyt I saw earlier about what he would do to those women.

Swagnificent's been on ignore for a minute. I never even looked into the pedo shyt, but y'all have kept me updated. Someone has to do it, but it's not me. I just remember this nikka thinking players would be better because of their fukking skin tone and I legitimately couldn't believe a sane person would say this.

Those videos animals killing animals/humans videos are terrible. I understand it's nature, but damn.

But to be honest, the worst one I read about but never watched was that man and his son getting offed by the cartel. Seeing some of the reactions on here :damn:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
He was absolutely right.

Called him a “lupus ass n*gga” AND was wrong about J-Dilla’s visibility amongst hip hop fans. Yet here you are “bu-bu-but he was right”. You n*ggas are so pathetic. Pray that you nor a loved one comes down a debilitating disease such as lupus.