Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The west has no "culture" like a Mexico, Japan or Switzerland.

Bin Laden always had a point

I really miss Bin Laden :bryan:

Europe is Europe, it is not in the western part of the world, so it shouldn’t be called the west.

He not even white tho.
He south African

Holocaust was exaggerated. Ain't no 6 millions.

More like 6 figures. Was like 200,000 actual deaths from the holocaust and Hitler was Jewish. He also hated how his culture stole their identity from another's (African & African Americans) and wanted them to identify more as white supremacist hence eradicating his own people and bringing in the German Nazi's.

I will get heat for this statement. Also, this doesn't mean i support him nor makes me antisemitic but also🖕🏽 Hitler.

MEQ1EV5_o.png

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Low Quality Posting
I said musk wasn't white and y'all neg me.
Y'all love why ppl that much you fukkin weirdos

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Coli right-wingers (sorry, they use the term "both siders") quoted a literal Nazi making a White Supremacist argument.

When caught, first they denied it, then started arguing, "Who cares if it's a Nazi argument, it's still true!"

Step 1: You quoted a white supremacist.

Step 2: I point out you're quoting a white supremacist and that it's a terrible argument to make.

Step 3: You make up a fake history for the quote and claim there's something wrong with me.

Step 4: I prove the quote is from a White Supremacist.

Step 5: You pivot to, "But it's still true!" and tell me to let sleeping dogs lay.

Breh, the quote is not true. It's a dumb thing to say, it's obviously a false generalization, and when you use it you put a battery in the back of White Supremacists who created and use THAT EXACT QUOTE to lie about America on a daily basis.

And now it gets to be used as a "gotcha" for people who want to connect you to Nazism:blessed:

The irony is that it was and still is okay to quote Volataire though:mjlol:

ok my fukking gaw you the only one on the whole coli who gives a fukk...:dwillhuh: ok so it came from a nazi and nikka what you gonna do about it???:dahell:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Coli right-wingers (sorry, they use the term "both siders") quoted a literal Nazi making a White Supremacist argument.

When caught, first they denied it, then started arguing, "Who cares if it's a Nazi argument, it's still true!"

I have to believe these idiots are getting a check, because it pains me to think someone would c00n like this for free.
bu6VlrE.png