Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is the contribution from sccit's buddy....remember that he was begging for swagnificent to be let out of his bushing and saying he was a good guy even after this shyt. Proudly lusting after minors and making rape posts.

Lusting after little girls:

Rape posts:

How he wasn't permanently banned for that shyt when it happens when other posters were getting banned for a fraction of the same shyt still blows my mind. Board mods protect certain fan bases solely for the sake of stan wars.

He is demented and sick. Coli probably gonna have to inform the FBI.

Didn't know sccit was down with such depravity.

:scust:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Posters at the beginning of the pandemic who said Covid was created by 5G towers and black people were immune

:dead:

One of the mods was simultaneously arguing that Covid was a Chinese conspiracy to depopulate Africa AND Black people were immune.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lets remember @Booker T Garvey claiming Trump is going to give the Black community reparations:

And he’s the one that would give it.

I’ve been following the reparations situation for over 15 years, I was obsessed in college - I firmly believe that if we don’t get them under trump, it ain’t happening.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This is pretty disturbing.

Yeah, worst part about it is that he's probably still on this board, just under a different name. @hex is there any way to see if this guy was IP banned?

TCPkXF0.png

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You just think on a low level. You're unwilling and unable to think for yourself.

Weird how me and smart-dumb nikkas are always on a different level.
Gi5X3Mp.png

Imagine how much self-hate it takes to even fix your ashy-ass hands to type the words "Civil Wrongs Movement" unironically.
2c7NK3u.png

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Damn, I actually feel sorry for R.Kelly

He's essentially being punished for acting out on his natural instincts

men have always looked for youth and fertility in a female

and thousands of years ago, when life expectancy was much lower

the most viable female candidate for procreation, would've been a teenage girl

he's essentially being punished for doing what men have been doing since the beginning of time

and till this day, men actually find teenage girls the most sexually attractive,

but are too scared to admit to it though
This is one of the worst for sure. My bad if already posted :scusthov:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
This is the contribution from sccit's buddy....remember that he was begging for swagnificent to be let out of his bushing and saying he was a good guy even after this shyt. Proudly lusting after minors and making rape posts.

Lusting after little girls:

Rape posts:

How he wasn't permanently banned for that shyt when it happens when other posters were getting banned for a fraction of the same shyt still blows my mind. Board mods protect certain fan bases solely for the sake of stan wars.

I literally placed that Sccit bozo on ignore after getting into it with him because he "alleged" I bump old posts. The goof literally can differentiate between a bump and and update which is what I do with the latter. He's the only one on the block party. Mind you he isn't a mod NOWHERE not here or Boxden or that other site he lies about. Same penchant and outcome all across the forums. I don't know why it is or why it's always a slap on the wrist with him on here get bush comes back, get banned comes back. And it always a tantrum from him when he can't get his fukking way with people and the "typical oh you're hating" especially if coli brehs/Brehettes aren't going for the okey dokey and kissing his ass

Nominated in multiple categories for being shytty etc

Also