Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I remember how #SOG_Soldier and Godkiller were unhinged about women and shyt

99.9% of women are useless outside of their mouth/p*ssy
This:

Also:
Nonsense. Every African country on Earth is controlled by men --- or said African people and country doesn't exist. Other male races invade, murder and enslave all matriarchal peoples. Look at the most powerful races and peoples on Earth: all are or were complete and utterly ruled by chaunivist ruthless men in their rise. Those men schemed, fought, invented, pillaged and raped their way to world domination.

Women were their breeders, supporters and food. That is all.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Anything from Jimmy Two Times

The forbidden AJ Lee thread in TSC or wherever the thread got sent :hhh:

Any racist and pedo shyt :pacspit:
That AJ Lee thread was a big ass case of monkey see monkey do. Some brehs said it was creepy then all of a sudden most of TSC started saying it too on some follow the leader shyt :hhh:

shyt was pure nonsense. Brehs being called pedos for lusting after a woman in her late 20s :gucci:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm surprised no one mentioned Mr. Pro-Black Anime, yet.

pug.jpg
:mjlol:

stave

Superstar
Daps
dude was literally an open, proud pedophile :dead: and it wasn't just one guy co-signing him either. tons of people were just like "swag is hilarious, don't mind him" when he's out here breaking down the fundamentals of being a real life menace.
Wasn't he the one who was waiting on Natalia Bryant to turn 18 when she was like 13?

:hhh: nasty mf

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The fact I got well over 10k posts and been here damn near a decade and this try hard ass shyt is the first time I was quoted in this thread speaks for itself. No doubt in my mind I’m prouder to be black than you and put in way more work for the black community than you ever have. You militant online but ain’t ever done shyt in real life :unimpressed:

If there was a thread on worst Coli names you’d be a strong contender for #1. Your name looks like you’re calling yourself the devil in another dudes rear and I know I ain’t the only one who thought that :dame: