Worst post you've ever read on the Coli?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Civil Wrongs Movement was misguided. Being jailed, beaten, shot, and killed, just to be closer to your jailer, your abuser, and murderer is straight up stupid.

This take was so aggressively stupid that I felt my ancestors gasp.
bu6VlrE.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh yeah, and this one

3QXfGDQ.png

Amazing to think this "imaginary virus" is 3 years old already.
It's 3 posters on this forum that claimed to be lawyers

Swagnificent @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 and Stringer.

They are all lunatics. :mjlol:

Swagnificent was a pedo flat earther, colorist, conspiracy nut. Nicole was riding hard for thekingsmen .

Losers :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Examples? I wanna see some
breh i can't even pull just one post, dude generally posts like it's opposite day... gives the worst advice and is generally off logic.

I remember he was advising people on taxes and investments in one thread while admitting that the government came after him for unpaid taxes and (fukked his shyt up) he was telling people to do everything that fukked him up still. :dahell:

his name is the opposite of how he posts in short. master fool is more apt.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
breh i can't even pull just one post, dude generally posts like it's opposite day... gives the worst advice and is generally off logic.

I remember he was advising people on taxes and investments in one thread while admitting that the government came after him for unpaid taxes and (fukked his shyt up) he was telling people to do everything that fukked him up still. :dahell:

his name is the opposite of how he posts in short. master fool is more apt.
I seen this nikka make a post talking about how the housing market is a buyer’s market (this was around peak COVID) and was posting listings in East Atlanta that were selling for like $800,000, smack dab in the middle of the hood. :laff:

The worst part about that nikka is he would get mad at people for correcting him. :dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I seen this nikka make a post talking about how the housing market is a buyer’s market (this was around peak COVID) and was posting listings in East Atlanta that were selling for like $800,000, smack dab in the middle of the hood. :laff:

The worst part about that nikka is he would get mad at people for correcting him. :dead:
this is exactly what I mean @KidJSoul

it's too many... :snoop:

Daps