Worst Final Fantasy game?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I stopped playing jrpgs after playing through the first couple hours of FF12.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
The battle system was so much superior in 12 than the rest of the FF series that its one of my Favs.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
FFVII was a little overrated to me. Coming from the two SNES classics, it just missed some of that classic feeling to emphasize graphics. Plus some of the animations took way too long, then the major boss battles with the weapons was practically just a spam sessions of those animations. Just felt much more repetitive without as much strategy being used.

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I actually liked 13 a lot. Dope presentation, music, the battle system was great - too bad the game was just too easy for it.

9 was just ugly as sin to me :scust: couldn't stomach any of the cast. Only FF after 7 that I never finished or want to.
:francis:

9 is GOAT. The only FF I have more time spent playing is XI and that was a MMO.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
9 was beautifully designed. :dwillhuh:
The character design made me hurl. Loved the world and design of just about everything else in the game. That entire party minus the mage looked like trash to me.

Just can't stomach a game I can't watch. I'm honest about it at least. It may be a great game and I could be missing out. Just being 100.

Hell, even Xenosaga Ep 1 turned me off a bit with some of the character designs.... then I started playing and realized how utterly DEMONIC that universe was and was hooked hard.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your loss

Judge the whole genre by one game, brehs.
I didn't judge the genre by one game. I just happened to be finished with it at that point. I played FF6 to 10 through to completion. Also played large chunks of 4 and 5. Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite games.

The games aren't as good as they once were.