Worst Final Fantasy game?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I both love and hate Final Fantasy VIII. Game has some legit amazing moments like the whole first disc and the parts are in space with Squal and Rinoa when they fell in love and they took Rinoa when they were saved. It also had some really dumb stuff like the whole Junction system and the GF made us forget we all came from the same orphanage.

Still has quite possibly the best intro in gaming. One of the better love stories in a JRPG and honestly though it was implied I never figured out who Squal's father was till later in my life.

I love VIII Junctioning and all. The best part of VIII tho is the gunblade trigger system...hit the buttons in the sync with the attack and deal higher damage crit hits. They need to bring that shyt back for all weapons.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The VIII slander in here is too high. I think a lot of people didn't read the junction tutorial at the beginning of the game. I know when I was younger I skipped through it because I thought having a summon I was golden.

It's the best FF I've ever played and the whole soundtrack is GOAT. Fisherman's Horizon, The Extreme, The Castle.

Triple Triad was so good played that for hours.

Worst is between FF4 After years and FF13

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Bruhhh whats up with Final Fantasy X-2?? :dahell:the fukk kinda game is this?
I'm a couple hours in and this shyt is horrendous, this is not final fantasy at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna have to get around to playing FF5 and FF10.

4, 6, 7, and 9 are all classics IMO.
8 was decent. It had some legit amazing moments, but the battle system is too broken IMO. The biggest problem is that the monsters level with you, so there's little incentive to actually level up when you can just farm AP, learn the skills, and junction the best spells to all of your stats to be practically invincible. It was way abusable even by Final Fantasy standards. I still liked the game overall though. Zell :myman:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FF12 could have been a dam good game but it fell part towards the end because of developmental issues.

I liked FF8 at the time when I played it and still when I played again for the hell of it a long while back. I remember when I got a demo of it in one of those magazines, I played the fukk out of that bytch :wow:

FF9 was a good game but reverting back to the FF7 type of models (albeit they were better) was just a drag to play through personally; I was like why couldn't they do it like FF8. It was a good game though, from the music and gameplay. I don't know what the fukk the story was about :mjlol:, I just like the FF games for the hard bosses and battle systems.

Last edited: