Worst Final Fantasy game?

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
2 and 13 are definitely the worse.

2's level up system is just fukked up. You have to cast magic every now and then to make them stronger or get yourself hit to expand your defense and health.

13's boring ass corridors makes me want to throw up. Added by lame ass characters who barely developed any personality throughout the game. The lack of controls over party members also infuriated me.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Never played a FF game
My nikka Sazh says you should

latest

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
13s story was amazing... fukk yall mean 13 was the worst?

That whole Sazh thing was crazy.

hqdefault.jpg

nikka just wanted to help his son :mjcry: Father of the year
FF13's story is power rangers vs tech-demon pope w/ added parenting issues - the lore was better, but nobody is reading datalogs like that. I rep 13 hard, but I'll be honest about what it was.

FF13-2's story was way better. Really surprised me. 13-3's writing was so bad that even a decent overall story couldn't save it.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
FF13's story is power rangers vs tech-demon pope w/ added parenting issues - the lore was better, but nobody is reading datalogs like that. I rep 13 hard, but I'll be honest about what it was.

FF13-2's story was way better. Really surprised me. 13-3's writing was so bad that even a decent overall story couldn't save it.
never played past 13. but I loved the datalogs in 13, really opened up the story and alot of things made sense. One of my top 4 FFs. Crystal Chronicles, FFX, and FFVI are the other 3.

:snoop: You do realize that was "Babys First RPG" right?
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest is an entry-level RPG for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System designed to feature simplified in-game options, storyline, and player control. Final Fantasy Mystic Quest features many elements of other Final Fantasy games, including a story focusing on quests centered on restoring fivecrystals. Designed for American gamers as an RPG for younger players in the days when RPGs were still a niche genre, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was a simpler and more narrowly driven RPG title than the players and/or fans of Final Fantasy and other such RPG games are used to. It includes an optional auto mode for the other party members to make the best decisions during battle. The game was designed to be linear, that is, travel in the game is restricted to certain pathways as the game progresses.

FFCC_E3_Thanks.png

:blessed: