Worst Final Fantasy game?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt wasn't broken at all early in the game.. youn cant go ham with the junction spells until you got access to Ultima/meteor/fulllife etc spells.. and those were rare and hard to come across until much later in the game after you got the Ragnarok ship and thats like towards the end of disk 3 if I recall.. on top of that you had to split the spells up between 6 characters and summons..

Nah I remember breaking it the moment you get to roam around on the first disc.

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
FF9 - the cast wuz a turn off ... the fukk is a "vivi ??!!" :dahell:

FFX-2 - more of a novelty game ... yuna and friendz searching for a fake ass tidus ??!! :dahell:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
12 storyline was so trash.. thats why its forgotten about... main characters were boring.. weapons were uncreative.. boss battles were generic... only positive about the game was the battle system was new
This and the last boss fight was epic...but every last boss fight in a final fantasy is epic so. :comeon:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
shyt wasn't broken at all early in the game.. youn cant go ham with the junction spells until you got access to Ultima/meteor/fulllife etc spells.. and those were rare and hard to come across until much later in the game after you got the Ragnarok ship and thats like towards the end of disk 3 if I recall.. on top of that you had to split the spells up between 6 characters and summons..

You can refine them via magic refinery.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tie between 2 and 9

I never bought into all the hype around 9 plus the characters looked ugly as fukk. If anyone has ever played FF 2 knows that game is garbage, it gets a pass because its a FF game but my gawd that game is boring

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Are u serious awful...its better than 12...
I'll take 12 all day over 8 and that trash ass junction system. You either struggle with tedious drawing or refine and break the game. Aint much in between.

Story is pretty bad too