Worst Date /Sexual Experiences

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Worst date

Had been talking to this very attractive early 20 something Colombian girl, and we agreed to go out to dinner one night. It was during the summer, so we ate at a nice Italian restaurant (outdoor both) in Little Italy. Ordered the food, then some wine. The date is going well....she starts to eat her meal, then her FALSE TEETH fall out onto the plate. She grabbed her dentures and ran for the bathroom. Upon further discussion it turns out that she was actually adopted by a CAC family when she was 6-7 and because of some malnutrition related health issues all her teeth fell out at some point. Very awkward.

Worst sexual experience:

Actually not the worst.....but back in my teens I met some CAC girl off AOL NY Chat. She sent me pics, looked real good (she resembled Catherine Zeta-Jones a bit)....I met up with her in Manhattan.....then I saw she only had 1 ARM. I was bugging out, but I didnt wanna be a dikk so I went out with her a couple of times. One night I stayed at her place, she was riding the dikk and fell off the bed. I reached up my hand to help her back up.....she flipped out on some "im not handicapped I can get up on my own, I dont need help etc"......I made some remark like "not according to that reduced fare metrocard". She bugged out, threw me out of the apartment naked.....Im standing outside the apartment building....my clothes come flying out the apt window into the street. I get dressed and go home.....sex was good until that shyt happened.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

:ooh::lolbron::umad:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst date

Had been talking to this very attractive early 20 something Colombian girl, and we agreed to go out to dinner one night. It was during the summer, so we ate at a nice Italian restaurant (outdoor both) in Little Italy. Ordered the food, then some wine. The date is going well....she starts to eat her meal, then her FALSE TEETH fall out onto the plate. She grabbed her dentures and ran for the bathroom. Upon further discussion it turns out that she was actually adopted by a CAC family when she was 6-7 and because of some malnutrition related health issues all her teeth fell out at some point. Very awkward.

Worst sexual experience:

Actually not the worst.....but back in my teens I met some CAC girl off AOL NY Chat. She sent me pics, looked real good (she resembled Catherine Zeta-Jones a bit)....I met up with her in Manhattan.....then I saw she only had 1 ARM. I was bugging out, but I didnt wanna be a dikk so I went out with her a couple of times. One night I stayed at her place, she was riding the dikk and fell off the bed. I reached up my hand to help her back up.....she flipped out on some "im not handicapped I can get up on my own, I dont need help etc"......I made some remark like "not according to that reduced fare metrocard". She bugged out, threw me out of the apartment naked.....Im standing outside the apartment building....my clothes come flying out the apt window into the street. I get dressed and go home.....sex was good until that shyt happened.

"not according to that reduced fare metrocard"

:dead::dead::russ::dead::dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
went on a date when i was 21 with some girl who i knew for 6 months prior from friends and just seeing her. went to an expensive steak house in Boston and i paid the whole tab it was like $250 plus tip i think. we went to Royale nightclub afterwards for fun and more drinks and i let her go for 10 minutes while i went to the bathroom to get drinks. i come back and she is on the dance floor grinding with another guy. i confront her and she takes the drink i bought from her and said she wasnt interested in seeing me anymore and she went and partied with the "new" guy and his friends and i just left

:laff:

Why are you spending so much money on a chick that obviously wasn't into you? You cant be that dense to not have realized it until that point?

:mindblown:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Worst date

Worst sexual experience:

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I meet this white girl via AOLChat... actually knew her homegirl and she introduced us to eachother through it one night. So we're talkin' for a while and she says she has a roommate who's a dude. I ain't one to jump to conclusions but I def. had the :comeon: face about that- still she swears they ain't together and he actually was fukkin' the girl who introduced us.

So one random Friday night, I'm home from work ready to do nothin' when she hits me up askin' if I wanted to come over. Said she'd come get me and all that. I told her she could've just come here and stayed, but she wanted me to come to her place... that whole week she was talkin' about fukkin' and all kinds of wild shyt, so I said :manny: and got ready to go.

When she got here, it wasn't just her picking me up. It was actually her roommate driving and she was in the passenger seat. I'm like :aicmon: but again, my dikk is tellin' me to chill cause I'm still about to smash this girl the minute this muhfukka gets out the picture. So we get to the house, and it's actually the basement of her grandma's house and the shyt is TORE THE fukk UP... straight pig sty, make you wanna go home and clean your shyt on GP status. And we're sittin' on the couch while the roommate sits on the other couch playin' Tekken for like 2 hours. He's askin' me to play him and I'm like :sitdown: cause I ain't here for that. He's askin' me questions like "you don't have ANY game systems?!" and by this point, I ain't even that interested in the p*ssy. So then he starts poutin' around while she's sittin' there whisperin' in my ear and givin' me all kinds of looks. He gets up and goes into a room (it's like 1AM by this point) and I said 'fukkit' and was ready to smash the chick. She starts lettin' me grab her titties and we start kissin', she starts actin' like she was ready to gimme some head, literally goin' for the belt... and dude calls out "Tammy are ya comin' in here or what?" :beli: So she flips on some "dude, I can't stay out here, he's gonna get pissed off". NOW I'm gettin' heated on some "so why the fukk am I here then?" She's like "well you're cool and I wanna do it but I don't wanna piss him off". :snoop: So this broad gets up, goes in the room, and I'm layin' on the couch sayin' to myself "this some bullshyt" all night. Didn't even go to sleep. :sadcam:

So needless to say, next day her homegirl hits me up on some "heard you hung out with Tammy, she thinks you're pissed off at her"... come to find out, the "roommate" was fukkin' the chick Tammy (of course), but he was also fukkin' other girls and wouldn't be in a relationship with her, so bringin' me up there was just her way of makin' him jealous.

:mindblown: I ran into her not too long ago and she actually brought that shyt up, talkin' bout "dude, you should've made me stay in the room w/ you!" and apologized for bringin' me out there. :aicmon: Now she has a boyfriend, but claims he doesn't fukk her right and might wanna get up w/ me on some creep shyt... I'll believe it when I see it but til then I'm takin' all that shyt with less than a grain of salt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So I meet this white girl via AOLChat... actually knew her homegirl and she introduced us to eachother through it one night. So we're talkin' for a while and she says she has a roommate who's a dude. I ain't one to jump to conclusions but I def. had the :comeon: face about that- still she swears they ain't together and he actually was fukkin' the girl who introduced us.

So one random Friday night, I'm home from work ready to do nothin' when she hits me up askin' if I wanted to come over. Said she'd come get me and all that. I told her she could've just come here and stayed, but she wanted me to come to her place... that whole week she was talkin' about fukkin' and all kinds of wild shyt, so I said :manny: and got ready to go.

When she got here, it wasn't just her picking me up. It was actually her roommate driving and she was in the passenger seat. I'm like :aicmon: but again, my dikk is tellin' me to chill cause I'm still about to smash this girl the minute this muhfukka gets out the picture. So we get to the house, and it's actually the basement of her grandma's house and the shyt is TORE THE fukk UP... straight pig sty, make you wanna go home and clean your shyt on GP status. And we're sittin' on the couch while the roommate sits on the other couch playin' Tekken for like 2 hours. He's askin' me to play him and I'm like :sitdown: cause I ain't here for that. He's askin' me questions like "you don't have ANY game systems?!" and by this point, I ain't even that interested in the p*ssy. So then he starts poutin' around while she's sittin' there whisperin' in my ear and givin' me all kinds of looks. He gets up and goes into a room (it's like 1AM by this point) and I said 'fukkit' and was ready to smash the chick. She starts lettin' me grab her titties and we start kissin', she starts actin' like she was ready to gimme some head, literally goin' for the belt... and dude calls out "Tammy are ya comin' in here or what?" :beli: So she flips on some "dude, I can't stay out here, he's gonna get pissed off". NOW I'm gettin' heated on some "so why the fukk am I here then?" She's like "well you're cool and I wanna do it but I don't wanna piss him off". :snoop: So this broad gets up, goes in the room, and I'm layin' on the couch sayin' to myself "this some bullshyt" all night. Didn't even go to sleep. :sadcam:

So needless to say, next day her homegirl hits me up on some "heard you hung out with Tammy, she thinks you're pissed off at her"... come to find out, the "roommate" was fukkin' the chick Tammy (of course), but he was also fukkin' other girls and wouldn't be in a relationship with her, so bringin' me up there was just her way of makin' him jealous.

:mindblown: I ran into her not too long ago and she actually brought that shyt up, talkin' bout "dude, you should've made me stay in the room w/ you!" and apologized for bringin' me out there. :aicmon: Now she has a boyfriend, but claims he doesn't fukk her right and might wanna get up w/ me on some creep shyt... I'll believe it when I see it but til then I'm takin' all that shyt with less than a grain of salt.

That girl sounds like an idiot. Stay away if you know whats good for you breh.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this German & Korean bytch come over that I was talking to for a few weeks. Before we went out to get something to eat, she tells me she's on her period. I'm thinking, :rudy: :beli: as we hit up Wing Stop .

As we get back to my crib, I forget that what she told me about her being on her cycle while we're getting hot and heavy. She doesn't remind me either :shaq:

After an hour goes by of fukking, we take a break, only for her to then realize that she left her tampon in . I had to nearly fist her to get it out it was wedged up so deep :scusthov: My bedroom was dark when we fukked so I didn't see anything unusual until I turned on the lights. Blood all over the sheets all over the condom(glad I wore one) and on my thighs.

Oh well, at least I busted my nut :manny:

:upsetfavre:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That girl sounds like an idiot. Stay away if you know whats good for you breh.

Yeah... this was back in '02 but I'm about 11 years smarter and a lot less thirsty for p*ssy... I ain't liftin' a finger for that shyt. If it happens, it happens but I could give a fukk until it does.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
8ea72cf8884711e2b45222000a1f97b0_7.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Worst date

Worst sexual experience:

You :laff: Just :laff: Cant :laff: Make :laff: This :laff: Stuff :laff: Up

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
You :laff: Just :laff: Cant :laff: Make :laff: This :laff: Stuff :laff: Up

I could write a book....Ive had many disasters. Some my own fault, others just bad luck.

The feedback from my Coli heads been good so :salute: to all my Coli friends. Ill share one more.

This is another AOL Chat disaster. I was home just hanging on a Saturday night, and I get an IM from some random chick in the room. It turned out she lived right here in Staten Island, moved to ATL and came home to visit some family....so she was staying with her moms and was looking for something to get into. Just from talking it turned out we had mutual friends, and she didnt have a pic....so I called my dude Carlo for some info on the girl. He told me "Go to her house, shes a dime....black/korean, nice and thick".....I trust his judgement so I went for it. Got to the house....This girl was HUGEEEE :scusthov:, she had to be pushing a good 200 lbs. Im already in the house, in the basement apt, door locked, Im trapped....so Im like "well if I turn out the lights":manny:.....so the lights are out, she starts sucking me off......it wasnt even good....she got too carried away. I felt my shyt getting mangled. After 10 minutes she stops, tells me shes going to slip into something more comfortable. As soon as she left the room.....I ran for my life. I got to the car, my battery was :dead: it was late night...no public transportation home. I walked the 45 minutes home. The next morning, went to get my car.....windows are broken and my car radio gone.