Worldwide PlayStation 3 sales reach 80 million

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's not about what you believe. It's that you lied about what you believe cause you got caught talking outa your ass. :ufdup:

Breh Halo 4 was garbage. It's ok if you liked it, in fact I expect XBOTS to hype up trash games. We don't have to agree here. If you thought it was beautiful then good for you. You will be easily impressed for the remainder of your days. Personally I thought it looked like a slightly better version of Halo 3, which was improvement, but still garbage.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup lets ignore all the reviews that said it cause fatboi posted a couple gifs:rudy:
nikkas gotta read reviews to SEE a game looks worse than another one?? fukk outta here. :camby: That's why you are a flaming flamboyant faggit because you lie so much you fukking liar.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikkas gotta read reviews to SEE a game looks worse than another one?? fukk outta here. :camby: That's why you are a flaming flamboyant faggit because you lie so much you fukking liar.

From Reach bytch.
Breh Halo 4 was garbage. It's ok if you liked it, in fact I expect XBOTS to hype up trash games. We don't have to agree here. If you thought it was beautiful then good for you. You will be easily impressed for the remainder of your days. Personally I thought it looked like a slightly better version of Halo 3, which was improvement, but still garbage.

You dudes just can't help but lie. The only reason I bring up reviews cause they your lies. There is no way in hell the game can have a general consensus of being beautiful and one of the best looking console games ever, yet y'all think it looks like trash:heh:

Fatboi even found the need to lie about a downgrade when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of y'all lying and calling me names, but I'm the fanboy that lives this shyt :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dudes just can't help but lie. The only reason I bring up reviews cause they your lies. There is no way in hell the game can have a general consensus of being beautiful and one of the best looking console games ever, yet y'all think it looks like trash:heh:

Fatboi even found the need to lie about a downgrade when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Both of y'all lying and calling me names, but I'm the fanboy that lives this shyt :dead:
You're a fukking fagboy that's what you are.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: at one of the best-looking console games ever. Xbots with those extremely low expectations.

:dead: again at "You must be lying!! How can this beeee???!?! :sadcam:"

Here's my XBOX Live dashboard thingie. Halo 4 was so good and so enjoyable and so groundbreaking and so beautiful (:pachaha:) that I played it long enough not to unlock any achievements and get zero gamerpoints. That shyt was fukking garbage, man. I'm sorry that's the best gaming experience you had last gen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:dead: at one of the best-looking console games ever. Xbots with those extremely low expectations.

:dead: again at "You must be lying!! How can this beeee???!?! :sadcam:"

Here's my XBOX Live dashboard thingie. Halo 4 was so good and so enjoyable and so groundbreaking and so beautiful (:pachaha:) that I played it long enough not to unlock any achievements and get zero gamerpoints. That shyt was fukking garbage, man. I'm sorry that's the best gaming experience you had last gen.

Don't give a fukk what your gamerscore says. You can in here lying and hurling insults over video games.

So once again I ask "who lives this shyt?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't give a fukk what your gamerscore says. You can in here lying and hurling insults over video games.

So once again I ask "who lives this shyt?

"I don't care what your XBOX account says, Halo was great you never played it YOU'RE JUST A LIAR!!"

:laugh:

:dead: at you considering me saying Halo sucks as an insult. Yea, this is your life, Meach. You're a grown ass man taking my opinion on video games personally. :wow:

:umad:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what you think about the game, that's your opinion.

You made some incorrect statements using your opinion as fact, and then lied about it.

That's where :ufdup:

It is a fact. That shyt was busted-looking. It sounds like you very much care about my opinion, in order to take my opinion as an insult.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that is a lie :manny:

Nah it's an opinion. You thought it was beautiful, that's your opinion. It's funny that you love MS so much that you discount another person's ability to have a differing opinion than your own. That's the very definition of stanning.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's an opinion. You thought it was beautiful, that's your opinion. It's funny that you love MS so much that you discount another person's ability to have a differing opinion than your own. That's the very definition of stanning.
Your a liar! :ufdup: :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

No. You can say that it wasn't the best looking or that you thought other games look better.

But when you turn that opinion into "the game is busted looking" "the game is not a graphics juggernaut" which is the total opposite of what the entire gaming community thinks. It's you who's the fanboy

:ufdup: