Worldwide PlayStation 3 sales reach 80 million

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not about sales, its more about name recognition and word of mouth that would go out and makenon knowledgeable people bye a system

The most known non sports gaming franchises is probably cod, battlefield, halo and gears(and im talking non nintendo games also) gears of war was a not known franchise, after gears one released word mouth spread about the games and that it was a must have

no ps game did that this gen, only the show and heavy rain lived up to the hype imo, the others were overhyped imo
Breh you are so wrong.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not about sales, its more about name recognition and word of mouth that would go out and makenon knowledgeable people bye a system

The most known non sports gaming franchises is probably cod, battlefield, halo and gears(and im talking non nintendo games also) gears of war was a not known franchise, after gears one released word mouth spread about the games and that it was a must have

no ps game did that this gen, only the show and heavy rain lived up to the hype imo, the others were overhyped imo
You see you seem to just talk out your ass about shyt you don't know. You nikkas hear what you want to hear.
Gran Turismo 5 sold more copies this gen than Halo 3 or 4 did.
MGS4 sold over 5 million copies...The same amount Gears of War 3 did.
Uncharted 3 sold over 3 million. The franchise over 15 million.
Y'all never realize only Halo is the best selling xbox exclusive. Gears of War is just slightly above Uncharted in sales and yet had more games out.
Resistance 1 sold over 3 million copies.
LBP 1 sold over 5 million.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You see you seem to just talk out your ass about shyt you don't know. You nikkas hear what you want to hear.
Gran Turismo 5 sold more copies this gen than Halo 3 or 4 did.
MGS4 sold over 5 million copies...The same amount Gears of War 3 did.
Uncharted 3 sold over 3 million. The franchise over 15 million.
Y'all never realize only Halo is the best selling xbox exclusive. Gears of War is just slightly above Uncharted in sales and yet had more games out.
Resistance 1 sold over 3 million copies.
LBP 1 sold over 5 million.

:stylin:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I meant to quote @Fatboi1
Im on my phone so I cant look this up but

How did uncharted sell that many when 3 barly sold over a mill worldwide and gears 123 darn near sold 5 mill

Halo 3, reach, and halo 4 sold atleast 20 mill by its self

Bioshock sold great as a exclusive
Mass effect sold great as exclusive
Fable sold great
Forza sold great this gen

Ill get back to this post when I get home tho

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:So we are still gonna ignore the fact that Sony adds ps2 sales in with that number

:laugh: at you actually believeing Sony has only sold 80 million units between PS2 and PS3. Again, I often wonder if even you believe some of the stuff that you type.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laugh: at you actually believeing Sony has only sold 80 million units between PS2 and PS3. Again, I often wonder if even you believe some of the stuff that you type.

Sony has been adding the sales together for a couple years now. This is the second time in a row you have quoted me with that bullshyt and I have been correct.

Maybe it's you that has a limited understanding of what's been going on. Too much listening to rekkas lying ass:ufdup:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They been adding ps2 sales for the last 3-4 years, not they total sales

Ah, that makes more sense.

Sony has been adding the sales together for a couple years now. This is the second time in a row you have quoted me with that bullshyt and I have been correct.

Maybe it's you that has a limited understanding of what's been going on. Too much listening to rekkas lying ass:ufdup:

That could be true. This is a novelty for me, but a lifestyle for you.

And still :laugh: at you believing Halo is a graphics juggernaut. Good shyt man.